Here’s to the cheese bread recipe of your dreams. Pull apart this heavenly recipe and you’ll see things moving in slow motion. Easy to make, easy to love, and easy to share!
- 1 large loaf of bread (unsliced)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 2 cups mozzarella (shredded)
- 1/4 cup parmesan (grated)
- Optional chili flakes for spice
- To start, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Get a baking sheet and prep it with lined baking paper (parchment, aluminum foil, etc.)
- Place your loaf of bread onto the pan or cutting board. Start by cutting a diagonal pattern with a serrated knife into the bread. Be sure to make your cuts all the way to the bottom, but without cutting through the base.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, thyme, parsley, and oregano.
- Using your fingers (or utensil), hold open the sliced sections of your bread and pour butter mixture liberally. The more butter, the better. Add chilli flakes here as well if desired.
- Next comes the cheese. Start by stuffing placing the mozzarella into the bread cracks.
- Cover your loaf with foil, and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. The foil will prevent your cheese from burning.
- Once melted, remove the foil and sprinkle your parmesan cheese over the loaf.
- Place loaf back in the oven for another 5 minutes, or until melted and golden brown.
- Once cooked, add more fresh parsley for garnish and flavoring.
- Plate, pull, enjoy!