Salmon Tortellini Bake
This quick and easy Salmon Tortellini Bake is a perfect dinner that everyone is sure to love.
Prep: 10 minutes Bake/Broil: 40 minutes Serves: 8
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3½ cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 to 1¼ pounds frozen, refrigerated or dry tortellini (about 4 cups)
- 1 can (6 ounces) pink salmon
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving
- ½ cup chopped drained roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon dried chives or thyme
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk milk and flour; add remaining ingredients and toss. Spread pasta mixture in prepared pan; cover with foil and bake 35 minutes or until bubbling and tortellini is tender. Remove foil; broil 5 minutes or until golden brown. Makes about 8 cups.
- Serve tortellini bake topped with additional cheese, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 cup): 378 Calories, 13g Fat (6g Saturated), 56mg Cholesterol, 731mg Sodium, 41g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 8g Sugars, 1g Added Sugars, 21g Protein