It’s a Hoppy Easter with these marshmallow cotton tails. What’s better than a tasty and adorable treat?
- Food Club® Pretzels
- Food Club® White Chocolate Chips
- Pink Food Coloring
- Start by grabbing a baking sheet and lining it with wax/parchment paper. Layout desired amounts of pretzels and place marshmallows on top.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows are cooked to your liking. Set aside.
- Separate 1/4 of the white chocolate chips out. Put both portions into microwave-safe bowls and heat until melted. Color the smaller portion with pink food coloring. Add your melted chocolate into a plastic baggie. Cut the corner off for piping.
- Layout a separate piece of wax paper and pipe the shape of the bunny feet with the white chocolate. Let it dry and then follow with the pink colored chocolate to create the pads of the feet.
- Take a piece of the large marshmallow and make into a small ball for the tail (you could also use mini marshmallows for this).
- Plate your cottontails and enjoy your adorable treat!