We love the classic chocolate covered strawberry for Valentine’s Day (or really at any time), but this year, we wanted to change it up. Show the ones you love just how much you love them by taking some extra time to decorate your chocolate strawberries. Here are a few of our favorite items to use while decorating strawberries.
- Food Club® White Chocolate Chips: Layer sweet on sweet with white chocolate and strawberries.
- Food Club® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips: Compliment the sweetness of a perfectly ripe strawberry with smooth semi-sweet chocolate.
- Food Club® Milk Chocolate Chips: Make the classic chocolate-dipped strawberry with milk chocolate chips.
- Sprinkles: add a little crunch with festive Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- Food Coloring: Use a little food coloring to color white chocolate. This makes the perfect drizzle.
- Graham crackers: Crush a few graham crackers to make a s’more-like strawberry.