If you’re screaming for ice cream, satisfy your cravings with this simple no-churn strawberry ice cream recipe.
- 1 gallon-size Simply Done® Plastic Bag
- 1 quart-size Simply Done® Plastic Bag
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1/4 cup strawberries, mashed
- 1 gallon-sized bag full of ice
- 4 tbs rock salt
- Add whipping cream, sugar, lime juice, and strawberries to quart size bag.
- Add rock salt to gallon size bag.
- Put quart-sized bag into gallon-sized bag and shake for 7-10 minutes until thick and creamy. Enjoy!
Make this strawberry topping your jam. This recipe goes perfectly on everything from homemade ice cream to your favorite cheesecake.
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- Roughly chop and hull the strawberries and add them to a medium saucepan. Add sugar and lemon juice.
- Over medium-high heat, bring the mixture to a simmer and let simmer for 30 minutes until thickened.
- Serve immediately, or store in the fridge for up to 30 days.
Put a little zest in your step with this delicious and flavorful strawberry salsa. A sweet and spicy recipe that really packs a punch!
- Red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice and hull strawberries to desired size. Slice remaining ingredients to help release flavor.
- Add all sliced ingredients into a mixing bowl and gently stir together. Top with fresh squeezed lime. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep refrigerated covered for up to 2 days.
Show your Patriotism with this delicious Red, White, and Bleu Burger!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbs olive oil
- t tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 ounces bleu cheese
- 2 cups arugula or lettuce
- 4 toasted buns
- Dijon mustard
- Combine first six ingredients and separate into four equal sized patties approximately 3/4 inches thick.
- Grill the burgers on medium high heat until golden brown and slightly charred on the first side, about 4-6 minutes (depending on how you like your meat.) Flip over the burgers and repeat.
- While burger is cooking, cook bacon on a skillet, drain excess grease.
- Add bleu cheese to burger 1 minute before finished cooking. Toast buns on grill.
- Toss arugula with 2 tsp. of olive oil. Top burger with arugula, bacon, Dijon mustard and any other toppings of choice (tomato, onion, etc.).