Easy Italian Pasta Salad takes just minutes to make with rotini pasta, cucumber, salami, tomatoes, red pepper, black olives, and mozzarella cheese covered in Italian dressing. So quick, easy, and delicious!
Prep time: 10 minutes – Cook time: 10 minutes – Total time: 20 minutes – Serves: 6-8
● 1 (16-ounce) box Food Club Rotini Pasta
● 8 ounces Food Club Mozzarella String Cheese Bites
● 1 cup salami, sliced into strips
● 1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and chopped
● 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
● 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
● 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives
● 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions, al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water until pasta is cooled completely.
- In a large bowl, combine mozzarella bites, salami, cucumber, tomatoes, and olives. Fold in pasta. Pour dressing over top and mix gently.
- Taste and season with more salt, if necessary.