You heard it right– Banana cream pie cookies! A delicious way to make banana cream pie a finger food. These little morsels are perfect for parties, and because they’re so tiny, you can have just one without all of the guilt.
- Crav’n Flavor Break N’ Bake Snickerdoodle Cookies
- box of Banana Pudding + ingredients needed on box
- graham cracker crumbles
- whipped cream
- banana slices
- Make snickerdoodle cookies according to package directions. Let cool.
- While cookies cool make pudding according to directions on box.
- Once cookies have completely cooled, assemble mini pies. Spread banana pudding on top of cookie. Place 2-3 banana slices on top of pudding. Put a dollop of whipped cream and top off with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbles.