Breakfast Donuts are the perfect blend of salty & sweet. It’s all your favorite breakfast dishes in one delicious sandwich.
Get everything you need to make this recipe from the comfort of home. Shop online now >>
Prep: 20 minutes – Bake: 5 minutes – Serves: 4
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- 4 large eggs
- 4 glazed yeast donuts, cut in half horizontally
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 slices Hormel® Natural Choice® Honey Deli Ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°; spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 7 minutes or until crisp, turning once; with tongs, transfer to paper towel-lined plate.
3. Drain all but 1 tablespoon bacon drippings from skillet. In medium bowl, whisk eggs; add to same skillet and cook 4 minutes or to desired doneness, stirring occasionally to scramble.
4. Spread cut sides of bottom halves of donuts with preserves; top with eggs, ham, cheese, bacon and top halves of donuts, cut side down. Place sandwiches on prepared pan; bake 5 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts.
Serving size: 1 sandwich
Approximate nutrition values per serving: 493 Calories, 27g Fat, 12g Saturated Fat, 234mg Cholesterol, 587mg Sodium, 38g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 24g Sugars, 21g Added Sugars, 25g Protein