- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons Culinary Tours Harissa Sauce, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Culinary Tours Tunisian Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Cilantro, optional
- In a small saucepan add Culinary Tours Harissa Sauce, honey, vinegar and garlic. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Whisk until sauce thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Heat grill over medium-high heat. Brush chicken with Tunisian Olive Oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for 5 minutes on the first side. Flip chicken and cook another 4 minutes or until cooked through, and brush cooked side with glaze. Flip and cook a few seconds on the glaze side.
- Brush chicken with remaining glaze and serve topped with optional cilantro.