These creamy raspberry yogurt pops are so easy to make. With just five simple ingredients you’ll have these whipped up in no time! Plus, they’re healthy and delicious!
Get everything you need to make this recipe from the comfort of home. Shop online now >>
Prep: 10 minutes plus freezing • Serves: 6
- 1 cup raspberries
- ¾ cup vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup roasted and lightly salted pistachios
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 6 wooden craft sticks
1. In blender, purée raspberries, yogurt, cream, pistachios and chocolate chips on high until smooth. Makes about 2 cups.
2. Divide raspberry mixture into 6 (3-ounce) ice pop molds; insert sticks into molds and freeze at least 5 hours or up to overnight. Run molds under warm water for 10 seconds to release pops.
Approximate nutrition values per serving: 167 Calories, 12g Fat, 6g Saturated Fat, 25mg Cholesterol, 33mg Sodium, 12g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 9g Sugars, 7g Added Sugars, 5g Protein