Cheese and spinach come together in this simple snack that is sure to have this a snacking favorite.
Shop all Crav’n Flavor products now! Shop online >>
- Crav’n Flavor Cheese Cracker
- carrots, peeled
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 8 ounces (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package Knorr vegetable mix
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the Parmesan cheese. Place into a 2-quart baking dish, and sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the spinach dip at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the dip is piping hot.
- Assemble crackers with a dollop of spinach dip and a carrot garnish. Enjoy!