Even if your brackets are already busted… you can never lose with this delicious Spicy Roasted Garlic Dip.
- 2 bulbs garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Slice top 1/2-inch off each garlic bulb. Place bulbs cut-side-up on aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Crimp foil to seal and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until garlic is soft and golden-brown. Let cool completely.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper in a food processor. Squeeze roasted garlic cloves into mixture and process until smooth. Season, to taste, with more salt or cayenne pepper.
- Garnish with chives and serve room temperature or chilled.