St. Patrick’s Day🍀 is coming so get in the Leprechaun spirit with these fun Corned Beef Pretzel Melts!
- 2 boxes Crav’n Flavor Soft Pretzels
- 6 tablespoons Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 pound corned beef, sliced
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup dill pickle chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake pretzels according to package directions. Let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Take 6 pretzels and spread with dressing. Top with corned beef and provolone cheese. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with pickle chips, more dressing, and remaining soft pretzels. Serve immediately.