These Mini Pumpkin Pot Pies are the perfect individual side for your Thanksgiving festivities!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
- Food Club Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups Food Club Shredded Hash Browns, thawed
- 1 cup Food Club Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons Food Club Sweet Cream Butter, Unsalted
- 3 tablespoons Food Club All-Purpose Flour
- 3 cups Food Club Whole Milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can Food Club 100% Pure Pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (24-ounce) bag Food Club Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- ● 1 (32-ounce) bag Food Club Frozen Tater Tots
1.Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 8 ramekins with cooking spray. In a large bowl mix together hash browns, cheddar cheese and beaten egg until thoroughly combined. Press 1/2 cup of hash brown mixture into each ramekin to create a crust. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
2. While crusts bake melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Whisk in flour and cook,
stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Bring to a boil then
reduce heat to low. Stir in pumpkin puree, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until
combined. Add mixed vegetables and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Divide mixture evenly between ramekins and top with frozen tater tots.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until bubbling and golden-brown on top.