- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- ¾ cup grated asiago cheese
- ½ teaspoon Full Circle Organic Oregano
- ¼ teaspoon Full Circle Organic Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground Full Circle Organic Pepper
- 1½ cup Full Circle Organic Marinara Sauce
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, lightly coat paper with nonstick cooking spray. Cut zucchini and yellow squash into ¼-inch thick slices. Arrange slices in a single layer on baking sheet. Combine asiago cheese, oregano, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle onto zucchini and yellow squash slices. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. checking for doneness after 12 minutes. Meanwhile heat marinara sauce in a small saucepan. Serve zucchini and yellow squash slices with sauce. 6 servings.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
For more Full Circle recipes like this click here.