Enhance your grilled asparagus with bacon.
15 spears of asparagus
5 slices of bacon
Heat grill to medium-high heat.
Wrap slice of bacon around 3 spears of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
Place asparagus bundles on grill for 5 minutes. Flip to the other side and grill for 5 more minutes.
This simple recipe is sure to be a repeat favorite in your home. It’s simple and wallet friendly ingredients mix together to offer the feeling and experience of high-class dinner without the price tag. Treat your family to a high class experience that is easy on your budget and leaves you more time to enjoy your family.
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Milk to moisten
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Pinch of onion powder
- In a large bowl place bread crumbs and enough milk to moisten them; it should be about the consistency of oatmeal.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Make into six ¾” patties and wrap with bacon.
- Use toothpicks to keep bacon in place.
- Grill on medium heat until done or broil in oven for 15 minutes 3 inches from broiler.