Strawberries and bananas are the perfect blend for your morning.
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Full Circle Organic Frozen Strawberries
- 3 small to medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup strawberry banana yogurt
- 1 cup Full Circle Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Full Circle Organic Honey
Combine strawberries, bananas, yogurt, milk and honey in a large blender container. Cover and blend on low until strawberries are chopped, increase speed and blend until smooth.
Yield: 4 servings
Enjoy this delicious, light, and simple Strawberry Shortcake.
- Angel food cake
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries
- 1 pt. heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbs. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Add whipping cream to a large bowl and use an electric or stand mixer to beat to stiff peaks. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Using a serrated knife or cake leveler, slice the angel food cake in half as to end with 2 layers of cake.
- Core and half the strawberries.
- Spread 1/3 of the whipping cream onto the base layer of the angel food cake. Layer strawberries on top of the whipping cream and place the second layer of cake on top.
- Spread the remaining whipping cream on the top and side of the angel food cake. Add the rest of the strawberries to the top of the cake.
With strawberries in season, treat yourself to this delicious and light spring salad.
- 5 oz. arugula
- 2 oz. fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- Wash and dry arugula.
- Cut fresh mozzarella
- Quarter strawberries.
- Mix extra virgin olive oil with the juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Combine arugula, mozzarella, almonds, strawberries, and dress with the lemon olive oil vinaigrette for a delicious and healthy salad.