Delicious flaky scones filled with fresh strawberries and topped with a creamy glaze.
What you’ll need:
For the scones:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 6 Tbsp salted butter, cubed
- 10-12 small strawberries, diced
- 3/4 cup half & half
For the glaze:
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 425 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Cut in butter to flour with a pastry blender until mixture is small crumbs. Add strawberries and gently toss into mixture until strawberries are evenly coated. Fold in half & half until all mixture comes together. Flatten dough into a 1-inch think rectangle on a floured surface. Cut flattened dough into six squares. Cut each square into two triangles. Place cut scones onto baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden. Remove scones from baking sheet and place on cooling rack with sheet of parchment underneath.
In a small bowl mix together powdered sugar, vanilla and half & half until smooth. Consistency should be a perfect drizzle. Use whisk or spoon to drizzle glaze on scones. Enjoy!
Warm weather is here to stay! Time to start enjoying sweet summer treats–like these delicious single serve cheesecakes.
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tsp. melted butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- fresh strawberries
Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into the bottom of single serve containers. You will have enough for 12 single servings. Let chill in fridge for 30-60 minutes. While cooling make cheesecake filling. Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Slowly beat in sweetened condensed milk until combined. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon cheesecake mixture on top of cooled graham cracker crust. Chill for 3 hours. Top with sliced fresh strawberries. Enjoy!
Fluffy and delicious strawberry cupcakes that are perfect for sweet summertime!
What you’ll need:
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Mix together the four dry ingredients in a large bowl. Slowly add in butter, eggs, vanilla, sour cream and milk. Mix until smooth. Gently fold in the strawberries. Place cupcake liners in cupcake baking tin. Fill liners half way with batter. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and place on cooling rack. Cool for 2-3 minutes and then remove cupcakes from tin and let cool completely on cooling rack. While the cupcakes cool make the frosting.
- 1 stick(8 Tbsp) of butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
Beat butter in mixing bowl until smooth. Add in powdered sugar and strawberries and beat on low until mixture is creamy and combined. If frosting is too thick add a tbsp of milk. If frosting is too think add more powdered sugar. Frost cupcakes once cooled.
Strawberries and bananas are the perfect blend for your morning.
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Full Circle Organic Frozen Strawberries
- 3 small to medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup strawberry banana yogurt
- 1 cup Full Circle Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Full Circle Organic Honey
Combine strawberries, bananas, yogurt, milk and honey in a large blender container. Cover and blend on low until strawberries are chopped, increase speed and blend until smooth.
Yield: 4 servings
Enjoy this delicious, light, and simple Strawberry Shortcake.
- Angel food cake
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries
- 1 pt. heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbs. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Add whipping cream to a large bowl and use an electric or stand mixer to beat to stiff peaks. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Using a serrated knife or cake leveler, slice the angel food cake in half as to end with 2 layers of cake.
- Core and half the strawberries.
- Spread 1/3 of the whipping cream onto the base layer of the angel food cake. Layer strawberries on top of the whipping cream and place the second layer of cake on top.
- Spread the remaining whipping cream on the top and side of the angel food cake. Add the rest of the strawberries to the top of the cake.
With strawberries in season, treat yourself to this delicious and light spring salad.
- 5 oz. arugula
- 2 oz. fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- Wash and dry arugula.
- Cut fresh mozzarella
- Quarter strawberries.
- Mix extra virgin olive oil with the juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Combine arugula, mozzarella, almonds, strawberries, and dress with the lemon olive oil vinaigrette for a delicious and healthy salad.