Spread the joy of the holiday season to your neighbor and friends with simple and delicious gifts you can buy while shopping at Macey’s. We have some amazing deals right now that are sure to delight your wallet and your neighbors.
Here are some great ideas:
- Give a beautifully packaged gift box.
- Create a orange wreath with cellophane and bows.
- Happy Holidays! Orange you glad we are neighbors? We are!
- Simply place a bow on top of the canister or packaging and tada!
- Warmest wishes this holiday season!
- Baby it’s cold outside! So stay warm this holiday season!
- Wishing you a sparkling holiday season!
- We wish you a “sparkly” Christmas!
- You’re the best thing since sliced bread! Merry Christmas!
- Wrap gift with “Baked with Love” tag.
- We made this sweet treat for you to eat! Happy Holidays!
These are just a few simple ideas for your neighbor gifts.
With so many options, it can be challenging to know you’re buying the best. After all, you want top quality, great taste and fantastic prices. That’s where Food Club comes in. Food Club offers national-brand quality at lower prices. Plus, Food Club has a double money back guarantee, so you can shop with confidence.
Whether it’s ingredients for that top-secret recipe, or a quick and easy meal solution, Food Club offers you the taste and quality you want at prices your wallet will love.
To view our weekly ad with all our specials, click here.
Enjoy this delicious, light, and simple Strawberry Shortcake.
- Angel food cake
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries
- 1 pt. heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbs. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Add whipping cream to a large bowl and use an electric or stand mixer to beat to stiff peaks. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Using a serrated knife or cake leveler, slice the angel food cake in half as to end with 2 layers of cake.
- Core and half the strawberries.
- Spread 1/3 of the whipping cream onto the base layer of the angel food cake. Layer strawberries on top of the whipping cream and place the second layer of cake on top.
- Spread the remaining whipping cream on the top and side of the angel food cake. Add the rest of the strawberries to the top of the cake.
Only three ingredients make the perfect and simple veggie dip.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet of dry italian dressing mix
Mix all three ingredients together in a small bowl. Chill in refrigerator for a few hours before serving. Serve with your favorite vegetables.
The last thing you need this time of year is a complicated recipe 🙂 Try out this tasty and simple caramel apple recipe to take to any of your holiday gatherings.
- Kraft Caramels or Caramel Bits
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 4 apples (we suggest granny smith)
- wood sticks
- Rinse off your apples and pat them dry.
- Insert wood sticks into apples.
- Put wax paper onto a cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix caramels, vanilla and water in a medium saucepan over low heat until combined. Stir constantly.
- Dip apples into caramel mixture.
- Place apples on wax paper.
- Refrigerate until caramel is set.
You can also try a spin on the traditional caramel apples and do a caramel apple bar. It is great for parties. Follow caramel recipe above but instead cut apples into slices right before party. Have sticks available for guests to spear the apples and dip into caramel sauce. Place an array of dipping toppings in small bowls. Some great topping ideas are sprinkles, crushed cookies, nuts, chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs.
Nothing warms the soul like soup, especially when it is simple and healthy fresh tomato soup. Ready in minutes for any fall or winter day.
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6-7 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 6-7 basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place onion and garlic in pan over medium heat and cook for a few minutes until onions are slightly translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook for a few more minutes until tomatoes are soft.
- Remove pan from heat and add salt, pepper and basil.
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.