Spice up your pasta with a cheesy salsa sauce.
16 oz. pasta (rotini or penne work best)
1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
1 1/2 cups salsa
1 cup corn
1 green or red pepper, cut into strips
1 cup cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain.
- Cook chicken in skillet on stove top until cooked through.
- Add salsa, corn and peppers and bring to boil.
- Once boiling reduce hear to medium low and let simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Add pasta and cheese to chicken mixture and gently mix.
Salsa chicken is just, well, salsa and chicken. It makes for the perfect taco or enchilada meat.
4 chicken breasts
4-5 cups of your favorite salaa
Add chicken and salsa to slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. When finished, shred and serve or freeze for later.
All around goodness with this tasty chip dip.
What you’ll need:
- 1 (15 oz.) can Full Circle Organic Black Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Full Circle Organic Pinto Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Full Circle Organic Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 medium Full Circle Organic Red Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Full Circle organic Cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Full Circle Organic Frozen Chopped Garlic or 1 clove, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Full Circle Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Full Circle Organic Italian Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Full Circle Organic Sea Salt
- Full Circle Tortilla Chips
Place black beans, pinto beans and corn in a colander, rinse and drain well. Place beans, corn, red pepper, green onion, cilantro, jalapeno and garlic in a large bowl and toss to combine. Add tomatoes, dressing and salt; toss again until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight for flavors to blend. Serve with tortilla chips.
Get more great Full Circle recipes like this here.