This January, stock up on items for your home including; air filters, light bulbs, smoke detectors, batteries and storage bins to keep you organized. Also save big on bags of birdseed with Buy one, get one free and 2 for $12 select varieties. In celebration of our 95 years, get a Craftsman tool center or tool set for only $95. Visit www.utahacehardware.com for location information.
A rich chocolate brownie topped with ice cream and whipped cream. Try out this tasty recipe to cool down any summer day.
What you’ll need:
- Brownie Mix
- Red Button Vintage Creamery Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Toppings: sprinkles, fudge, caramel, chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 F. Make brownies according to package. Grease 12 ct. two muffin tins and pour 2 TBSP of batter into each tin. Bake for 10 minutes. Let brownies cool completely. Once cooled scoop ice cream on top of each brownie until muffin tin is full. Cover with saran wrap and aluminum foil and place in freezer for a few hours or overnight. Remove each cupcake by running knife around edge of each tin. Top with whipped cream and any additional toppings you desire.
Perfect for any birthday, holiday or special occasion. ENJOY!
A classic dessert with a touch of patriotic perfection.
What you’ll need:
For the cupcakes:
- 1 white cake mix
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Red food dye
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
For the frosting:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Red & blue food dye
Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix cake mix and cocoa powder into a small bowl. Set aside. Combine eggs, oil, buttermilk, yogurt and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir in cake mixture to liquid mixture. Add red food due to mixture until batter is desired red color. Mix in apple cider vinegar. Place cupcake liners in pans. Fill liners with batter 3/4 full. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let completely cool and remove cupcakes from pan.
To make cream cheese frosting, beat softened cream cheese and butter on low for 2-3 minutes. Add in vanilla and slowly add in powdered sugar. If frosting is too thick add a little milk. If frosting is too thin add some more powdered sugar. Separate frosting into three bowls. One for red, white and blue. Use the red and blue food dyes to color the frosting to desired colors. Place each of the frosting colors into small piping bags. Cut off a tip about 1 inch up from point. Place a 1M piping tip or large circle tip into a large piping bag. Put the three small red, white and blue filled piping bags into the large piping bag. Make sure the small piping bag tips are at the same level in the large bag so when piped you get an equal amount of each color. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes in circular motion. Top with patriotic sprinkles. Enjoy!
Makes 24 cupcakes.
Show your Patriotism with this delicious Red, White and Bleu Burger!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbs olive oil
- t tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 ounces bleu cheese
- 2 cups arugula or lettuce
- 4 toasted buns
- Dijon mustard
- Combine first six ingredients and separate into four equal sized patties approximately 3/4 inches thick.
- Grill the burgers on medium high heat until golden brown and slightly charred on the first side, about 4-6 minutes (depending on how you like your meat.) Flip over the burgers and repeat.
- While burger is cooking, cook bacon on a skillet, drain excess grease.
- Add bleu cheese to burger 1 minute before finished cooking. Toast buns on grill.
- Toss arugula with 2 tsp. of olive oil. Top burger with arugula, bacon, Dijon mustard and any other toppings of choice (tomato, onion, etc.).
Our Red, White and Blue Sale is going on now! Save big on paint, grills, tools and accessories and much more through July 9. Save 30% on select gallons of Valspar, Clark and Kensington and Royal paint. Our Extra Mile promise means that we’ll help you get everything you need for your paint project the first time or delivery is FREE. Come see us in Draper, Murray, Olympus Hills and Sandy. For all of the great deals, visit our ads below.
Creamy Red Button Vintage Creamery ice cream sandwiched between two soft chocolate chip cookies with a touch of red, white and blue. The perfect treat for your patriotic celebrations.
What you’ll need:
- Red Button Vintage Creamery Vanilla Bean ice cream
- Chocolate chip cookies, homemade or bakery fresh
- Patriotic sprinkles
If making homemade cookies, make cookies according to recipe instructions and let cool completely. Once cookies are completely cooled place a scoop of ice cream on the cookie and sandwich between another cookie. Place sprinkles on small plate. Roll edges of ice cream into the sprinkles. Serve immediately.
For more tasty recipes with Red Button Vintage Creamery ice cream click here.
Nothing says warm weather like a delicious and zesty potato salad.
What you’ll need:
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Full Circle Sea Salt
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced Full Circle Organic Celery
- ½ cup shredded Full Circle Organic Carrot
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red pepper
- ½ cup Full Circle Organic Green Onions, chopped
- ½ cup chopped Full Circle Organic Parsley
- ¼ cup Full Circle Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Full Circle Organic Dijon Mustard
- 1½ teaspoon Full Circle Frozen Chopped Garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground Full Circle Mixed Peppercorns
Cut potatoes into quarters; place in a large pan and cover with cold water, add salt. Bring potatoes to boil over medium heat, boil gently 5 minutes. Shut heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes. Reserve ¼ cup potato cooking liquid. Drain potatoes, do not rinse, transfer to a large bowl. Add celery, carrots and red pepper. Combine green onion, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and peppercorns in small food processor bowl; while processing, drizzle in reserved potato cooking water and process, pulsing until blended. Toss dressing into potatoes and vegetables. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. 8 servings.
Get more Full Circle recipes like this here.
- 4-5 scoops Red Button Vintage Creamery Sprinkled Animal Cookie ice cream
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- handful of sprinkled animal cookies
- whipped topping
Place ice cream, milk and cookies in blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into cups. Top with whipped topping. Enjoy!
Check out this great recipe and more here.
Everyone know that ice cream is the spookiest when it’s topped with a witch hat–especially when it’s a tasty witch hat topping Red Button Vintage Creamery ice cream.
- Red Button Vintage Creamery Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
- waffle cones
- Halloween sprinkles
- Place a small amount of frosting on the edge of ice cream cone and press on top of cookie to secure in place.
- Add a line of frosting where the cone and cookie meet and spread sprinkles to create band for hat.
- Scoop ice cream into single serve containers.
- Top ice cream with cone and cookie witch hat.