Speak from the heart with these red velvet cookie sandwiches. They’re simple and absolutely delicious.
- 1 box Food Club® red velvet cake mix
- 1 Food Club® egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Food Club® butter
- 1 container Food Club® vanilla frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line and grease a baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cake mix, egg, vanilla, and melted butter together. Once dough has formed, use your hands to roll into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until fully cooked through.
- Once completed cooled, fill with vanilla frosting and enjoy!