Nothing says warm weather like a delicious and zesty potato salad.
What you’ll need:
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Full Circle Sea Salt
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced Full Circle Organic Celery
- ½ cup shredded Full Circle Organic Carrot
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red pepper
- ½ cup Full Circle Organic Green Onions, chopped
- ½ cup chopped Full Circle Organic Parsley
- ¼ cup Full Circle Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Full Circle Organic Dijon Mustard
- 1½ teaspoon Full Circle Frozen Chopped Garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground Full Circle Mixed Peppercorns
Cut potatoes into quarters; place in a large pan and cover with cold water, add salt. Bring potatoes to boil over medium heat, boil gently 5 minutes. Shut heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes. Reserve ¼ cup potato cooking liquid. Drain potatoes, do not rinse, transfer to a large bowl. Add celery, carrots and red pepper. Combine green onion, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and peppercorns in small food processor bowl; while processing, drizzle in reserved potato cooking water and process, pulsing until blended. Toss dressing into potatoes and vegetables. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. 8 servings.
Get more Full Circle recipes like this here.
- 2 cups Augason Farms Freeze Dried Potato Slices
- 2 teaspoons Augason Farms Dehydrated Chopped Onion
- 2 cups Augason Farms Dried Whole Egg Powder
- 2/3 cup Augason Farms Country Fresh 100% Instant Nonfat Dry Milk, prepared
- 1 teaspoon Augason Farms Freeze Dried Red & Green Bell Peppers
- 2 tablespoons Augason Farms Bacon Flavored Bits, rehydrated
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup Augason Farms Freeze Dried Shredded Colby Cheese, rehydrated
Preheat oven to 375 F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese. Pour mixture into greased 9″x13″ baking dish. Bake 35 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with shredded cheese, and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is bubble. Makes 9-12 servings.
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp paprika
Preheat oven to 450 F degrees. Combine oil and seasonings together in a medium bowl. Wash the potatoes and slice into fries. Toss fries in oil and seasoning mixture. Place fries on baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes. Turn fries occasionally.
- 5 cups water
- 2 cups Augason Farms Dehydrated Potato Shreds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Augason Farms Dehydrated Chopped Onions
- 1/4 cup Augason Farms Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup Augason Farms Dried Whole Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Augason Farms Vegetarian Meat Substitute Bacon Bits, rehydrated
- 1 cup grated cheese
In a 2-quart saucepan, add 4 cups water, potato shreds, salt, onions and peppers. Let simmer 10-15 minutes (until onions are rehydrated). Drain well. In frying pan, melt butter or margarine, then add drained potato shreds mixture. Cook until browned and crisp (about 15 minutes). While potato shreds are cooking, mix egg powder with 1 cup water. Blend until smooth, add bacon bits. Pour over browned potatoes and cook until egg mixture is set. Melt cheese over mixture and serve with ketchup.