These Oven-Baked Pepper Rings are a healthier and delicious twist on the classic onion rings!
- 2 bell peppers, sliced into 1/2″ rounds, seeds removed
- 2 large eggs, beaten with 1 tbsp water
- 1 c. flour
- 1 1/2 c. Food Club® breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium shallow bowl, combine Food Club® breadcrumbs with the paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- Have 3 separate bowls prepared with flour, egg, and the breadcrumb mixture.
- Dip first in flour, then egg, then the breadcrumb mixture
- Bake the pepper rings for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through, till tender. Let stand 10 minutes and enjoy!