Quick and refreshing salad filled with freshness, sweetness and crunch.
- 4-5 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 can mandarin oranges (reserve juice)
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2-3 tablespoons juice from canned mandarin oranges
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Toss together the lettuce greens, mandarin oranges and sliced almonds. Make the salad dressing by mixing juice, mustard, vinegar and olive oil. Whisk well. Pour dressing over salad and enjoy.
There is nothing better during the holiday season than supporting local businesses. We carry lots of local products to allow you that opportunity. Below is a list of local items you can come in and get today!
- Stephen’s Hot Cocoa
- Utah Truffles
- Sweets Orange Sticks
And so much more! Check out our weekly ad, and then hurry in and get the gift of local today!
Spread the joy of the holiday season to your neighbor and friends with simple and delicious gifts you can buy while shopping at Macey’s. We have some amazing deals right now that are sure to delight your wallet and your neighbors.
Here are some great ideas:
- Give a beautifully packaged gift box.
- Create a orange wreath with cellophane and bows.
- Happy Holidays! Orange you glad we are neighbors? We are!
- Simply place a bow on top of the canister or packaging and tada!
- Warmest wishes this holiday season!
- Baby it’s cold outside! So stay warm this holiday season!
- Wishing you a sparkling holiday season!
- We wish you a “sparkly” Christmas!
- You’re the best thing since sliced bread! Merry Christmas!
- Wrap gift with “Baked with Love” tag.
- We made this sweet treat for you to eat! Happy Holidays!
These are just a few simple ideas for your neighbor gifts. Click here to see all the great gift ideas in our weekly ad.