Great news Spanish Fork guests, we’re working on a better pharmacy experience to serve you better. Our pharmacy started renovations on Monday, October 8 and will be temporarily operating out of the Little Theatre until the beginning of December. The remodel includes a new consultation room and expanded space and updated decor. Our hours of operations and services will remain the same during this transition and we can’t wait to show your our new pharmacy in December.
It’s a new year and you’re ready to make some improvements. Here is our top five items to consider as you make plans for the all new you.
- Eat healthy: A healthy eating plan can cost far less than fast food. (For example, swap out French fries or potato chips for baked potatoes and save big.) Spend plenty of time in our produce department and watch for wholesome natural and organic items throughout the store. Deals and fresh, nutritious food can be had every week and eating healthy may save you thousands in medical bills in the long run.
- Explore new flavors: It’s easy to get in a rut as the year goes by. Soon, you’re eating the same meals every week which can be boring and repetitive. (Your taste buds need variety too.) Keep your menu a menagerie of mouthwatering flavors.
- Make a budget and stick to it: Do the math. Spend a few minutes and review your regular expenses. Then, dig in and separate your needs from your wants. (This means you must be honest with yourself and really decide what necessities you really need.) Once you have your needs identified, decide how much you can save each month. Then you can budget the fun stuff. Vacations, dining out, recreational toys, etc. may all be part of your annual plan, but should come in the right priority.
- Exercise regularly: On average, Americans spend about $8,000 annually on health care. Experts say more than half the costs are the result of lifestyle choices. Exercising three times a week for 20 minutes a day can decrease prescription costs by as much as 70 percent and medical costs by up to 30 percent.
- Be happy and thankful: Having a positive mental attitude can make all the difference. Not one of us ever has a year without challenges. However, if we take the right approach, we will realize our lives are almost always more than half full.
At Augason Farms we are grateful for all of our customers and the support you’ve shown. This month, we’re offering a special discount for a tasty breakfast: buy a bag or a pail of oatmeal, get $1 off dried cranberries!
New Super Cans
While Augason Farms is known for emergency food storage products and kits, we also create delicious and nutritious food storage that is perfect for your pantry and everyday use. To make our most popular meals more readily available to your families, we’re excited to introduce you to our new Super Cans!
Augason Farms Super Cans offer the ultimate food-storage versatility. With individual pouches contained inside a large (#10) can, you can prepare only what you need when you need it, without compromising the 25-year shelf life of unopened pouches. Enjoy meals today or store for an emergency – either way, you’re covered!
Below are the tasty meals now offered in our new Super Cans.
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal—Our Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal gives you a delicious and sweet breakfast with all the nutrition your body needs in a hearty breakfast.
- Creamy Stroganoff—This Cream Stroganoff contains a perennial favorite for a sumptuous entrée, featuring a unique blend of sauce and seasonings for that classic Stroganoff tang. A treat to eat, it’s a wholesome and taste-tempting meal anytime.
- Creamy Chicken Rice—Our Creamy Chicken Rice is loaded with goodness and nutrition. You will enjoy this wholesome, thick, rich and flavorful dish of savory chicken flavor and velvety rice in a delightful white sauce.
- Fettuccine Alfredo—The hearty entrée offers a wholesome and a genuinely satisfying meal, with delicious chicken flavor and pasta in an ideal Alfredo sauce.
- Lasagna— A comfort food classic that’s now available in your pantry. This delicious and familiar pasta dish will have everyone thinking you spent all day in the kitchen.
- Corn Chowder—This is a scrumptious comfort food that offers a creamy, flavorful experience you can typically only get with its made-from-scratch counterpart!
- Hearty Vegetable Chicken—A delicious blend of vegetables, rich chicken broth and spices. This soup is satisfying by itself, or makes a perfect base to add chicken, sausage or cheese.
- Chicken Noodle Soup—The ultimate comfort food, this soup is loaded with noodles, vegetables and spices in a chicken soup base that’s satisfying and delicious.
Springtime is a time for fresh starts and new beginnings, and Augason Farms is here to help you create emergency food and pantry storage that your family will love. Stop by your Macey’s today to pick up your family favorites.
This month, Augason Farms is so excited to introduce a lot of new and delicious products. Like all of our items, all of the raw ingredients and foods that we are introducing are carefully selected, blended and packaged into unique recipes that are “Family Approved,” delicious and nutritious, and will stand the test of time.
As a way to celebrate our new product releases, Augason Farms is offering a special deal to all of our customers—buy $25 in new products, and get $5 off. Here is a list of our new items.
New #10 Cans
We are bringing you some new items that are staples in most kitchens, which means you’ll be able to always have these staples in your pantry. When 5 o’clock rolls around and you feel like you don’t have anything in your fridge, you can go to your Augason Farms arsenal and whip up an amazing and delicious dinner.
- Peanut Butter- This timeless favorite is always good for a sandwich, but you can also throw it in smoothies, cookie dough or sprinkle it on ice cream.
- Nacho Cheese Blend- This Mexican blend of cheese is great to have on hand anytime your family is craving nachos or to sprinkle on enchiladas.
- Colby Jack Shredded Cheese- This sharp cheese is perfect for a hot, bubbling dish of macaroni and cheese.
- Black Bean Burger- This is tasty meatless twist on a classic hamburger.
#10 Fruit Cans
Augason Farms is bringing you four new freeze-dried fruits. They’ll be perfect for quick snacks, cobblers, breakfast or anything you can think to put fruit in! Freeze dried fruit is a fantastic option because it helps retain more nutrients and flavor. Here are our new fruit cans:
- Freeze-Dried Diced Pears
- Freeze-Dried Blackberries
- Freeze-Dried Red Grapes
- Freeze-Dried Mangoes
Super #10 Cans
Our new Super #10 Cans are the ideal pantry item. These cans are filled with 4-6 serving size pouches, so it’s easy to portion out just what you need. Our new maple brown sugar oatmeal is a great and easy on-the-go breakfast item. We also have delicious soups and meals for quick lunches and dinners that will also fill you up.
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Creamy Stroganoff
- Creamy Chicken Rice
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Corn Chowder
- Chicken Noodle Soup
Organic Soups Special
In addition to our special offer on our new products, Augason Farms is also offering a special offer on our Organic Soups- buy 2 of our Organic Soups and get $1 off. Our organic dry mix soups are a tasty and easy dinner option. Simply add water and simmer for 15 minutes. With delicious flavors like Chicken Noodle, Butternut Squash, Roasted Red Pepper, Corn Chowder, Cheddar Broccoli and Tomato Basil, it’s easy to find a soup that your family will love.
Here at Augason Farms, we aim to be constantly evolving to be a better company for our customers and take special attention to ensure that every item we put on your shelf is top quality. We plan on continuing to bring the best items to you in the future.
The new year is almost here! It is time to start celebrating and planning our goals for the new year. Macey’s wants to help you with your goals of eating healthy and better savings.
Every day at Macey’s we have great deals throughout the whole store. Check out our weekly ad here for all the great savings to kick start your new year.