Our remodels are complete and we’re ready to celebrate the expanded and improved Lin’s Cedar City. Join us February 13 at 10 a.m. for a ribbon cutting ceremony, complete with treats from Lin’s scratch bakery. The store has undergone a variety of changes over the last few months to bring you an improved shopping experience including:
• An expanded produce department with more than 400 new items including more local and organic products
• Lin’s signature butcher block offers organic, grass-fed and “free-from” meat and poultry
• Lin’s scratch bakery with artisan breads, hand-decorated cakes and Lin’s signature doughnuts
• An expanded dairy selection including more natural and organic products and cage-free eggs
• An extensive selection of bulk foods where shoppers can get the pinch or pound they need
• Multiple craft and draft beers
• Easy-access banking through an in-store America First Credit Union.
• An in-store Starbucks—COMING SOON
“We are pleased to introduce the new Cedar City Lin’s and all its new features and offerings,” said Store Director Rich Jensen. “I’m excited for everyone to see the store and enjoy the incredible Lin’s shopping experience we have worked so hard to create.”
We want to share the Lin’s love while you shop during our grand opening week. Stop by anytime February 13-19 and look for our hearts in the aisles while you shop. If you find one, pick it up and take it to the Customer Service Booth to claim a special treat. We can’t wait to see you there!