Valentine’s Day is almost here! Everyone has their own way to spread love on Valentine’s Day. Some prefer flowers and chocolates while others prefer balloons and a stuffed animal. All of these are great ways to celebrate your valentine but nothing says “I love you” like something simple like homemade cards, treats, meals and more. Show everyone on your love list that you care and make your life a little easier with these last minute valentines ideas.
For your significant other
- Make their favorite dinner for them.
- Grab some 3×5 cards and make a quick and easy coupon book.
- Box of chocolate and love notes-Get a box of chocolates and replace some of the chocolates with little notes of love and appreciation.
- Send them texts of love throughout the day to show you are thinking of them.
For your family
- Send your family valentines card whether they live down the street or across the country.
- Give them a call on Valentine’s Day and just say “I love you.”
- If you live close to your family surprise them with a box of goodies on their porch.
- Valentine’s dinner is saved for your significant other and kids but why not take your sister/brother/mom/dad out for Valentine’s lunch.
For your kids
- Deliver their favorite candy or treat to their school-SURPRISE VALENTINE!
- Make a heart filled breakfast for them.
- Decorate the house with hearts filled with reasons why you love them.
- Make Valentine’s night a family night-make dinner together, make a fort in the family room and watch their favorite movie.
- Follow the kiss scavenger hunt-Have your kids follow clues and kisses around the house that leads to a basket of Valentine goodies.
For your best friend
- Send them flowers or treats to their workplace.
- Have a Galentine’s party with all your best girl friends.
- Give them a gift card so they can pamper themselves.
- Plan a spa day-get a manicure and pedicure.
For your co-workers
- Bring a sweet treat to spread the love to the whole office.
- Decorate the office to get everyone in the Valentine’s spirit.