- Food Club® brownie mix
- Food Club® white vanilla icing tub
- Green food coloring
- Holiday sprinkles
- Food Club® pretzel sticks
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Make brownies according to package directions and bake as directed. Cool brownies completely.
- Remove brownies from pan and cut into three rows. Then cut rows into alternating diagonals to end with tree triangles.
- Break pretzels sticks in half and insert half into bottom of brownie tree for trunk.
- Spoon half icing into small bowl. Add green food coloring and mix. Add colored icing into zip lock bag. Cut off small corner and gently squeeze zig zags onto brownie trees. Add sprinkles.