Sweet grilled pineapple topped with lime, honey and a scoop of creamy ice cream.
What you’ll need:
- fresh pineapple, sliced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp shredded coconut
- vanilla ice cream
Cut the fresh pineapple until 1/2 inch slices. Mix together honey and lime juice and brush onto the pineapple. Place pineapple on heated grill. Cook for a few minutes on each side until grill marks appear. Remove from grill. Once plated top with shredded coconut and scoop of ice cream. ENJOY!
Today is National Grilled Cheese Day! The perfect day to grab some bread, cheese, butter and get to grilling. Grilled cheese is a family favorite meal because it is super easy to make and super tasty to eat. The classic is delicious but there are so many yummy ways to eat grilled cheese. It can be made to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert. Here are 10 ways to grilled cheese, along with the ingredients needed, that we think are scrumptious. Enjoy!
- Hawaiian: pineapple slices, Canadian bacon slices, Monterrey jack cheese
- Bacon: provolone cheese, mild cheddar cheese, bacon strips
- Pepperoni Pizza: pizza sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese
- Fried Egg: fried egg, colby jack cheese, pepper jack cheese
- Banana Honey: banana slices, cream cheese, honey
- Bacon, Avocado, Tomato: bacon strips, mozzarella cheese, avocado slices, tomato slices, basil leaves
- Cheddar Apple Bacon: cheddar cheese, apple slices, bacon strips
- Caprese: basil leaves, tomato slices, mozzarella cheese
- Caramel Apple: cream cheese, apple pie filling, caramel sauce
- Ham Havarti: ham slices, havarti cheese, dijon mustard, honey