Treat yourself to this delicious CAB herb marinated top sirloin steak. You’ll thank yourself later.
- 1 pound boneless Certified Angus Beef®top sirloin steak, or top sirloin cap, cut 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins®Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To prepare marinade, combine dry mustard, marjoram, oregano and basil. Slowly add broth, stirring to avoid lumping. Add vinegar, oil and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place beef in zipper-locking bag; pour marinade over meat. Marinate for 2 to 3 hours, turning about every 45 minutes.
- Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Grill meat to desired doneness.
Delicious grilled pork chops with a savory honey garlic glaze.
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup honey
- Lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 4 boneless pork chops
- salt & pepper to taste
Whisk together honey, lemon juice, garlic and soy sauce together in a small bowl. Set aside. Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. Cook on hot grill until almost cooked through. Remove from grill and brush glaze on both sides of pork chops. Return back to grill until fully cooked. Pour glaze over pork chops once on serving platter. Enjoy!
Grilled corn on the cob is a staple side dish for every summertime barbecue. The classic grilled corn smothered in butter, salt and pepper is always a hit but kick up the flavor a notch with these five ways to dress up your corn on the cob.
Bacon Cheddar: Spread low fat mayonnaise on warm corn. Roll in grated cheddar cheese and chopped cooked bacon.
Mexican Style: Spread low fat mayonnaise on warm corn. Roll in crumbed cotija or feta cheese. Sprinkle with chile powder. Top with fresh lime juice if desired.
Garlic Old Bay Butter: Mix together 4 tablespoons butter, softened, 1 small garlic clove, pressed, and 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning. Spread on corn and sprinkle with additional Old Bay seasoning.
Italian Style: Spread pesto on corn and sprinkle with fresh Parmesan.
Buffalo Grilled Corn: Top corn with butter and Frank’s Red Hot sauce.
Grilling can be an intimidating cooking method to approach. To ease into it, here are some simple recipes that are perfect for aspiring grill masters.
Grilling pineapple is as simple as purchasing spears of pineapple and grilling them on medium-high heat until you see char marks (5-10 minutes) on each side. To enhance the flavor, try sprinkling the grilled pineapple with steak seasoning.
Grilled Baby Back Ribs
Ribs are a grilling classic and can be easy to prepare. Dry and remove the membrane from the full rack of ribs. Season with your favorite spices and refrigerate overnight. When ready, heat your grill to medium-high heat and wrap your rib rack in tin foil. Grill for 25 minutes, flip, and grill for an additional 25 minutes. Remove the tin foil and grill bone-side up for 3 minutes. Remove from grill and glaze with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Add a smokey flavor to your corn by grilling it! Remove the silk and husks (except for the inner-most husk). Heat the grill to medium-high heat and brush with canola oil. Place the corn on the grill for 10-15 minutes and rotate occasionally.
Sweet grilled pineapple topped with lime, honey and a scoop of creamy ice cream.
What you’ll need:
- fresh pineapple, sliced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp shredded coconut
- vanilla ice cream
Cut the fresh pineapple until 1/2 inch slices. Mix together honey and lime juice and brush onto the pineapple. Place pineapple on heated grill. Cook for a few minutes on each side until grill marks appear. Remove from grill. Once plated top with shredded coconut and scoop of ice cream. ENJOY!
Put fresh peaches on the grill to bring out their sweet and delicious flavor. To truly make this a decadent dessert, add a scoop of ice cream on top.
1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
Cut peach in half and place skin-side up on medium-high grill.
Remove once peach has a good char.
Sprinkle brown sugar over the charred side of the peach and top with a scoop of ice cream.
Enjoy breakfast burritos all summer long whether you are at home, at a BBQ or camping.
What you’ll need:
- Burrito size flour tortilla
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Any other desired fillings
Lightly butter tortilla. Add eggs, bacon, cheese and other desired fillings. Fold up tortilla and wrap burrito in tinfoil. Cook over fire, bbq grill or skilled for 5 minutes and toasted. Enjoy!
Skip the oven and try this grilled pizza!
- Single serving of pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Handful of sliced cherry tomatoes
Roll dough into an 8-inch circle and brush both sides of dough with oil.
Place dough carefully onto medium-high heat grill for 3 minutes. Once the dough has started to char and set, remove from grill and place char-side up. Spread pizza sauce, cheese, and tomatoes on top. Place carefully on grill for 3 more minutes until the bottom is slightly charred and crispy.
Remove from grill and enjoy!
Today is National Grilled Cheese Day! The perfect day to grab some bread, cheese, butter and get to grilling. Grilled cheese is a family favorite meal because it is super easy to make and super tasty to eat. The classic is delicious but there are so many yummy ways to eat grilled cheese. It can be made to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert. Here are 10 ways to grilled cheese, along with the ingredients needed, that we think are scrumptious. Enjoy!
- Hawaiian: pineapple slices, Canadian bacon slices, Monterrey jack cheese
- Bacon: provolone cheese, mild cheddar cheese, bacon strips
- Pepperoni Pizza: pizza sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese
- Fried Egg: fried egg, colby jack cheese, pepper jack cheese
- Banana Honey: banana slices, cream cheese, honey
- Bacon, Avocado, Tomato: bacon strips, mozzarella cheese, avocado slices, tomato slices, basil leaves
- Cheddar Apple Bacon: cheddar cheese, apple slices, bacon strips
- Caprese: basil leaves, tomato slices, mozzarella cheese
- Caramel Apple: cream cheese, apple pie filling, caramel sauce
- Ham Havarti: ham slices, havarti cheese, dijon mustard, honey