What to get co-workers? That is the question every Christmas. Something needs to be given but whether to make it big or small, lots or a little and other questions always come to mind. We are here to tell you though that we have compiled the perfect list of co-worker gifts that are sure to be a hit!
Bakery Treats-Who doesn’t love treats, especially from the bakery? Your co-workers will be singing your praises when you bring a bakery treat for them.
Stephen’s Hot Cocoa-A local favorite, Stephen’s Hot Cocoa is sure to warm anyone up this holiday season. Your co-workers can enjoy it at work or take it home. Either way, this gift keeps on giving.
Gift Cards-Gift cards are perfect for that co-worker that you don’t know super well but still need to get something for. They show you care but leave it open for them to choose.
Candy-Who doesn’t love candy? Grab a couple of the popular candies, tie a bow around them and voila, the perfect gift!
Utah Truffles-A local hit, these are enjoyed by everyone. Co-workers will be asking where to get more when you bring these in.
Choose from the list above and come in and grab them today!
Spread the joy of the holiday season to your neighbor and friends with simple and delicious gifts you can buy while shopping at Macey’s. We have some amazing deals right now that are sure to delight your wallet and your neighbors.
Here are some great ideas:
- Give a beautifully packaged gift box.
- Create a orange wreath with cellophane and bows.
- Happy Holidays! Orange you glad we are neighbors? We are!
- Simply place a bow on top of the canister or packaging and tada!
- Warmest wishes this holiday season!
- Baby it’s cold outside! So stay warm this holiday season!
- Wishing you a sparkling holiday season!
- We wish you a “sparkly” Christmas!
- You’re the best thing since sliced bread! Merry Christmas!
- Wrap gift with “Baked with Love” tag.
- We made this sweet treat for you to eat! Happy Holidays!
These are just a few simple ideas for your neighbor gifts. Click here to see all the great gift ideas in our weekly ad.
Are you wanting to give your neighbors gifts but just aren’t quite sure what to get them? We have some ideas for you! You can pick these up at any of our stores!
Hot Cocoa or Cider
Your neighbors will appreciate the kinda gesture during these cold months and it is sure to be something they will use right up. Even add a stick of cinnamon or some marshmallows on the side to spice it up!
Click here to see our delicious flavors.
Western Nut Company Nuts
Nuts are a great snack the whole family can share. Your neighbors will be singing your praises when they receive these from you. Grab an assortment of nuts to really get them excited!
Oranges and Citrus Wreaths
Grab a pack of oranges or clementines today to give to your neighbors. They will love the healthy option among the rest of the treats. Try wrapping the oranges in plastic wrap and tie ribbons between each orange to make a fun, festive holiday wreath!
Save on oranges this week! Click here for details.
Click here to find a location near you to start purchasing these delicious holiday neighbor gifts!
How are you celebrating mom this Mother’s Day?
Every mother likes to be reminded that she is loved and her hard work is appreciated. This Mother’s Day show your mother how much you care in a different and simple way. We have put together a list of creative ways (including printable tags) to do that; whether with a beauty basket or her favorite treat.
- Beauty Basket: A beauty basket for my beautiful mother. Happy Mother’s Day! (Rewards members use current coupon: Save $4 when you buy any b-leve skin care products. Valid 5/1/15-5/31/15)
- Fruit Basket: You are one in a melon and a grape mom. Orange you glad you are the apple of my eye? Thanks for being the berry best mom ever!
- Baked Goods Basket: I “donut” know what I would do without you Mom. So here is a little yummy for your tummy to say thanks! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Oreo’s: Thanks to you mom I am one smart cookie.
- Reese’s: There are a million “Reese’s” why I love you Mom!
- LifeSavers: You are a LifeSaver Mom!
- Extra gum: I hope this Mother’s Day is “Extra” special just like you.
- Almond Joy: It is a joy to have you as my Mom!
- Nuts: I am totally “nuts” about how amazing you are!
- Popcorn: “POP, POP, POP, POP, oh what a great mom we’ve got!”
- M&M’s: You are a Magnificent & Marvelous MOM!
Don’t Forget! Your local grocery store has all the products listed above, cards, gift cards and flowers to impress mom this Mother’s Day.
Click below to download printable gift tag sheet.
Say “Great job!” with groceries! Give them a gift they will definitely use, a Macey’s grocery gift card. Help them start their post-graduate life off with a full fridge of groceries. Macey’s also has custom cakes and flower arrangements to help make the celebration special.
Happy Graduating and Happy Shopping!