Firework season is upon us and it’s important to take great caution when lighting fireworks. We care about our community and your safety. Please take the following precautions to ensure safety.
- Follow all state laws and ordinances.
- Light fireworks outdoors and in legally permitted areas.
- Soak fireworks properly before disposal in a bucket of water or with a fire extinguisher.
- Follow all firework label instructions.
- Never light or use fireworks while intoxicated.
- Ensure the appropriate amount of space while lighting different types of fireworks:
- Novelty: up to 5 feet.
- Fountains: up to 20 feet.
- Aerials: up to 150 feet.