Easter is a wonderful time to spend with friends and family. Join us for our Easter events where we will have fun activities for everyone!
Whether you celebrate by dyeing Easter eggs or just love eating all the chocolate candies, we would love to see you in our stores.
Here are some fun facts about Easter:
- “The White House Easter Egg Roll” event has been celebrated by the President of the United States and their families since 1878.
- The first story of a rabbit (later named the “Easter Bunny”) hiding eggs in a garden was published in 1680.
- Egg dyes were once made out of natural items such as onion peels, tree bark, flower petals, and juices.
- 70% of Easter candy purchased is chocolate.
- 76% of Americans think the ears of a chocolate bunny should be the first to be eaten.
View our events calendar below:
Saturday, April 13, 2019
HOLLADAY – Stop by for Easter Festivities from 1 to 3 p.m.
SANDY – Come visit the Easter Bunny from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. We will also have Easter Egg hunts from 11 a.m. to noon; 11 a.m. age 0-3 years, 11:20 a.m. age 4-6 years, 11:40 a.m. 7+.
Saturday, April 20, 2019
DRAPER – Stop by and visit the Easter Bunny from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. All day enjoy Easter-colored Kong Kones, smoked ribs and samples throughout the store. Come and see us for more exciting fun!
LEHI – Visit our store on and get candy in each department. Please also come visit us at the Lehi Legacy Center
LOGAN – Enjoy a fun Easter Egg hunt from 10 a.m. to noon.
SOUTH OGDEN – Join Macey’s at the South Ogden City Easter Egg Scramble at Friendship Park from 8-9 a.m.
PLEASANT GROVE – Visit the Pleasant Grove Macey’s for Easter celebrations at 10 a.m.
PROVIDENCE – Enjoy cookie decorating, cake walks and Easter treats from 10 a.m. to noon.
SPANISH FORK – Visit the service desk at the Spanish Fork Macey’s for an Easter-treat bag.
TOOELE – Come decorate Easter Cookies at Macey’s Tooele from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
West Jordan – Come decorate a sugar cookie and visit the Easter Bunny from 2 to 4 p.m.