The warm weather is here and it’s time to light up those grills! Summer is not complete without gatherings of friends and family around deliciously grilled meals.
This summer you can win a FREE Char-Broil 4-burner propane grill with every $25 purchase using your Macey’s Perks account. Earn entries June 12th-June 29th, 2017. Winners will be selected and notified via phone or email by July 1st just in time for your Independence Day celebrations.
For complete terms click here.
How are you celebrating mom this Mother’s Day?
Every mother likes to be reminded that she is loved and her hard work is appreciated. This Mother’s Day show your mother how much you care in a different and simple way. We have put together a list of creative ways to do that; whether with a beauty basket or her favorite treat.
- Beauty Basket: A beauty basket for my beautiful mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Fruit Basket: You are one in a melon and a grape mom. Orange you glad you are the apple of my eye? Thanks for being the berry best mom ever!
- Baked Goods Basket: I “donut” know what I would do without you Mom. So here is a little yummy for your tummy to say thanks! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Oreo’s: Thanks to you mom I am one smart cookie.
- Reese’s: There are a million “Reese’s” why I love you Mom!
- LifeSavers: You are a LifeSaver Mom!
- Extra gum: I hope this Mother’s Day is “Extra” special just like you.
- Almond Joy: It is a joy to have you as my Mom!
- Nuts: I am totally “nuts” about how amazing you are!
- Popcorn: “POP, POP, POP, POP, oh what a great mom we’ve got!”
- M&M’s: You are a Magnificent & Marvelous MOM!
Whether you decide to get mom a beauty basket or her favorite treat, Macey’s has some great savings for the month of May that are perfect for any mom.
- Save $1.00 on any Dove Women’s products.
- Save $1.50 on any Bleve makeup item valued at $1.99 or more.
- Save $4.00 on any Bleve Skin Care item.
- Save $4.00 with purchase of two Bleve Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion or Body Wash.
- Save $2.00 on fresh strawberries with purchase of two Ghirardelli Melting Wafers.
Don’t Forget! Your local grocery store has all the products listed above, cards, gift cards and flowers to impress mom this Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day is coming up and we have the perfect gift! From now-May 31, spoil your mom with $1.00 off Dove Products when you use your rewards phone number! Dove is a trusted brand who has been around for over for 60 years providing you with the best products. Come in today to stock up on products your mom will love!
Are you looking for ways to celebrate this Memorial Day holiday? Memorial Day marks the beginning of the summer which is celebrated with BBQ’s, picnics and spending time with family and friends. Make sure to find time this Memorial Day to remember and honor what the day stands for. Here are some great ideas:
- Decorate with Flags: Visit a local cemetery and place flags on gravestones of veterans. Don’t forgot to decorate your home with flags to show appreciation for those who have and are serving in the armed forces.
- Participate in the National Moment of Remembrance: At 3 pm on Memorial Day pause for one minute and remember those who have and are serving in the armed forces.
- Thank a veteran: Have you family visit family members or friends that have served. Listen to their experiences. If you do not have veterans close you can take a moment to write letters.
- Attend a parade: Some towns have parades on Memorial Day. You can find information for events on city websites.
Do you have an idea for the next great doughnut? Now’s your chance to make your idea a reality. For National Doughnut Day we’re hosting a Design a Doughnut contest for kids 12 and under. The winner will have their doughnut made by our bakery team with the possibility of it being sold in-store. To enter, pick up an entry form from the service booth and return it no later than May 27. The winner will be announced June 3 and receive their doughnut for free.
Don’t forget to stop by on June 3 to celebrate National Doughnut Day with us. We’ll be giving away free doughnuts to the first 200 guests starting at 7:30 a.m.
Celebrate this summer at the race track. Nothing says summer like sun shining, cars racing and hot dog eating. Get ready for a chance to experience the race day of a lifetime.
Enter to win the ultimate race day experience with purchase of three or more Smithfield products using your rewards phone number from March 20-April 30,2016. For additional entries visit afsracewithroyalty.com.
One grand prize winner will be selected and awarded a VIP race experience, gift cards for travel and race tickets and a meet and greet. Five first place prizes of Smithfield racing coolers will also be awarded.
Click here to see full promotion terms.
Just in time for Pi Day, Utah-based Red Button Vintage Creamery, known for our famous ice cream, has announced we are now making premium pies.
At Red Button Vintage Creamery, creating authentic, traditional desserts is our newest specialty. Our pies have the perfect balance of Grade A fruit, fine flour, creamery butter, all-natural sugar and other quality ingredients from the best sources. Crusts in many of the pies include subtle flavors like almond and vanilla for a unique taste every time. Plus, we intentionally use a slower baking process, including hand-laid lattice tops, to ensure you enjoy a home-style pie straight from your oven.
Red Button Vintage Creamery pies are a whopping 12 inches wide (other pies are typically 9 inches) and weigh four pounds making them perfect for family gatherings. Red Button Vintage Creamery pies will bake perfectly in under an hour. Visit redbuttoncreamery.com for more information and follow us on Instagram @redbuttoncreamery.
- Cherry Almond Pralines Lattice
- Apple Crumb
- Peach Blueberry Lattice
- Dazzleberry Lattice
- Pineapple Upside Down Lattice
- Sea Salt Caramel Crumb and Lattice
Father’s Day is this Sunday so it is time to decide how you are going to celebrate the men in your lives. Some celebrate simple. Some celebrate fancy. However you decide to celebrate, we have put together a list of 20 ways you and your kids can show love this Father’s Day.
- Make him a coupon book. (Click attachments to download printable file) dadcouponbook dadcouponbookblank gpacouponbook gpacouponbookblank
- Make an “All About Dad” book. DADBOOK1 DADBOOK2
- Draw him a picture.
- Let him sleep in.
- Play cars.
- Thank him for all his hard work.
- Make him cookies.
- Read books together.
- Watch a game on TV with him.
- Play catch.
- Make him a card.
- Go for a walk.
- Give him hugs.
- Make him a yummy dinner.
- Say “I love you.”
- Have a water fight.
- Play games with him.
- Make him a painting.
- Play hide and seek.
- Help him with yard work.
Join us for a FREE Doughnut!
Join Macey’s in celebrating national doughnut day with free glazed doughnuts from 8:00 a.m. – Noon on Friday, June 5 with any purchase. Macey’s doughnuts are scratch-baked and oh so delicious! Come in and enjoy one on us!
How did it begin?
In 1938, 77-years ago, the day dedicated to all things doughnuts began. Every year on the first Friday in June, we celebrate the wonderful doughnut. Whether you enjoy it in the morning with your coffee, after lunch as a treat or at midnight when you’re craving something sweet, the doughnut has come a long way over the years. Doughnuts are no longer just fried dough covered in a glaze—they’ve expanded to include multiple flavors and profiles. From adding delicious toppings like bacon, cereal or Oreo’s, to new and exciting frostings and fillings—there is no limit to what can be created.
Ode to Macey’s Doughnut
Scratch-baked every day
So fresh and sweet
You can’t stay away
A new doughnut every month
You must try them all
Tasty any time of day
In the winter, spring, summer or fall
When you walk into Macey’s
You’ll be hit with the wonderful doughnut smell
Head over to the bakery
Once you have one, you’ll be under our spell