Spice dinner up this week with a delicious recipe for Chipotle Chili.
What You Will Need:
- 1 lbs. ground beef
- 2 cans Petite Diced Tomatoes with Chipotle Chilies
- 1 can Kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- Chili powder to taste
What You Do:
- In a large pot, cook ground beef until browned, drain fat.
- Add tomatoes and beans and season to taste with chili powder.
- Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite chili toppings
We hope you enjoy this recipe for Chipotle Chili. Great food changes everything!