Three ingredients make this creamy and delicious Augason Farms soup.
- 1 cup Augason Black Bean Burger Mix
- 1 pouch Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice from Super Can (2 2/3 cups)
- 8 cups water
Prepare black bean burger crumbles: In a bowl combine black bean burger mix with 1 cup water. Mix well and let sit for 10-15 minutes. Crumble the prepared black bean burger mix into a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat until cooked through (about 3 minutes).
Prepare soup: In a sauce pan, combine contents of Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice pouch with 7 cups of water. Bring to boil. Stir in black bean burger crumbles. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Makes approximately 8 servings.
All around goodness with this tasty chip dip.
What you’ll need:
- 1 (15 oz.) can Full Circle Organic Black Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Full Circle Organic Pinto Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Full Circle Organic Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 medium Full Circle Organic Red Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Full Circle organic Cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Full Circle Organic Frozen Chopped Garlic or 1 clove, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Full Circle Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Full Circle Organic Italian Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Full Circle Organic Sea Salt
- Full Circle Tortilla Chips
Place black beans, pinto beans and corn in a colander, rinse and drain well. Place beans, corn, red pepper, green onion, cilantro, jalapeno and garlic in a large bowl and toss to combine. Add tomatoes, dressing and salt; toss again until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight for flavors to blend. Serve with tortilla chips.
Get more great Full Circle recipes like this here.
Come in today and shop our great Black Friday deals all week long at Macey’s!
Click here to see more!