Are you striving for that perfect hair style but just can’t quite find the right products? We have just the thing! During the month of August, get one TRESemme® item free when you buy three TRESemme® items using your rewards phone number! It is a win-win situation! Your hair will love it and you will save money! Hurry in today to start saving!
Hearty Two-Bean Chili (w/ Bush’s Chili Beans)
1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® All Natural Mild Italian Ground Sausage
1 can (16 ounces) BUSH’S® Chili Red Beans, undrained
1 can (16 ounces) BUSH’S® Chili Kidney Beans, undrained
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 tablespoon oregano
2 cloves garlic, chopped
Garnish: Chopped green onion, Sour cream
In a large pan, brown sausage over medium high heat. Add onion and peppers and sauté until onion is translucent. Stir in remaining ingredients, except green onion and sour cream. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes. Garnish with green onion and dollop of sour cream.
Queso Blanco Slow Cooker Dip featuring Johnsonville® Jalapeno and Cheese Smoked Sausage and BUSH’S® Chili Beans
1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville® Jalapeno and Cheese Smoked Sausage, finely diced
1 – 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
½ cup sour cream
1 can (15 ounces) BUSH’S® White Chili Beans (do not rinse or drain)
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup salsa verde
1 clove garlic, minced
Fresh jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, cilantro or lime wedge (optional garnish)
- In a large bowl, blend softened cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add diced sausage, white chili beans, shredded cheese, salsa and garlic; mix gently to combine.
- Transfer to a 2 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 2-1/2 hours, or until heated through, stirring every 30 minutes. Reduce heat to WARM to hold for serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips. If desired, garnish with jalapenos, tomatoes, cilantro or a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
Johnsonville Brat Crock
What You’ll Need:
1 large slow cooker
3-4 cans (12 oz. each) beer (depending on the size of your slow cooker)
2 tablespoons butter
1 medium yellow or white onion, sliced into rings
Johnsonville Original Brats (19 oz. tray)
What to Do:
Pour in the beer; add butter and onions into slow cooker and turn on to high.
Heat a grill pan or heavy skillet to medium high and grill or sear the brats on all sides.
Place your Johnsonville Brats into the slow cooker and heat until the brats are cooked through, about 2 hours. Brats are fully cooked when the internal temperature reaches 160˚F.
Reduce heat to low to keep the brats in the slow cooker hot throughout the game.
Let’s face it. Many of us watch the big game for the company, the great commercials and the halftime show. The abundance of food certainly doesn’t hurt either. Why not combine the two in a fun eating game? (Make sure you wear your stretch pants.)
Any time one of these things shows up in a commercial or you react in a specific way, eat up.
- You roll your eyes = 3 carrot sticks
- You snort from laughter = 2 cookies
- Someone cries = 1 glass of water
- You clap your hands in amusement = chicken wing in dip
- Someone uses a “dad” joke = chug your favorite drink (Click on savings and select your store to see the deals on Pepsi products this week.)
- A company uses a popular song = Two chips with salsa
- The word “football” = Chip and guacamole (Fresh guacamole is ready to go in our produce department.)
- A puppy or kitten = handful of your favorite chips
- Car commercial = Spoonful of seven-layer bean dip
- Truck commercial=2 cookies
The holiday season is among us which means fun gatherings with family and friends. You never want to show up empty handed so we put together our Caramel Corn Puff Box to make your life a little easier.
Grab a box today and a stick of butter to whip up a batch today (see recipe below). Your family and friends will not be disappointed with the delicious treat you bring to share.
All the following items are included for the amazing price of $7.
- Western Family Brown Sugar 2 lb.
- Western Family Corn Syrup
- Western Family Puff Corn (2 packs)
- Western Family Baking Soda
Grab a box today at any Associated Food Store.