Three ingredients make this creamy and delicious Augason Farms soup.
- 1 cup Augason Black Bean Burger Mix
- 1 pouch Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice from Super Can (2 2/3 cups)
- 8 cups water
Prepare black bean burger crumbles: In a bowl combine black bean burger mix with 1 cup water. Mix well and let sit for 10-15 minutes. Crumble the prepared black bean burger mix into a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat until cooked through (about 3 minutes).
Prepare soup: In a sauce pan, combine contents of Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice pouch with 7 cups of water. Bring to boil. Stir in black bean burger crumbles. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Makes approximately 8 servings.
All around goodness with this tasty chip dip.
What you’ll need:
- 1 (15 oz.) can Full Circle Organic Black Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Full Circle Organic Pinto Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Full Circle Organic Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 medium Full Circle Organic Red Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Full Circle organic Cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Full Circle Organic Frozen Chopped Garlic or 1 clove, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Full Circle Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Full Circle Organic Italian Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Full Circle Organic Sea Salt
- Full Circle Tortilla Chips
Place black beans, pinto beans and corn in a colander, rinse and drain well. Place beans, corn, red pepper, green onion, cilantro, jalapeno and garlic in a large bowl and toss to combine. Add tomatoes, dressing and salt; toss again until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight for flavors to blend. Serve with tortilla chips.
Get more great Full Circle recipes like this here.