Warm weather is here to stay! Time to start enjoying sweet summer treats–like these delicious single serve cheesecakes.
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tsp. melted butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- fresh strawberries
Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into the bottom of single serve containers. You will have enough for 12 single servings. Let chill in fridge for 30-60 minutes. While cooling make cheesecake filling. Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Slowly beat in sweetened condensed milk until combined. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon cheesecake mixture on top of cooled graham cracker crust. Chill for 3 hours. Top with sliced fresh strawberries. Enjoy!
- 2 cups Full Circle Organic Quick Oats
- 1 cup Full Circle Organic Almond Butter, stirred
- 2/3 cup Full Circle Honey
- ½ teaspoon Full Circle Cinnamon
- 1 cup Full Circle Roasted Salted Almonds, chopped, divided
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup Full Circle Organic Raisins
Combine oats, almond butter, honey and cinnamon in food processor bowl, pulse until blended and holding together. Remove mixture to a large bowl and stir in ½ cup almonds, cranberries and raisins. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper and shape mixture into 1½-inch balls. Finely chop remaining almonds; roll balls in almonds. Cover and refrigerate another 30 minutes before serving.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Yields: 3 dozen
- 2 cups Augason Farms Freeze Dried Potato Slices
- 2 teaspoons Augason Farms Dehydrated Chopped Onion
- 2 cups Augason Farms Dried Whole Egg Powder
- 2/3 cup Augason Farms Country Fresh 100% Instant Nonfat Dry Milk, prepared
- 1 teaspoon Augason Farms Freeze Dried Red & Green Bell Peppers
- 2 tablespoons Augason Farms Bacon Flavored Bits, rehydrated
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup Augason Farms Freeze Dried Shredded Colby Cheese, rehydrated
Preheat oven to 375 F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese. Pour mixture into greased 9″x13″ baking dish. Bake 35 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with shredded cheese, and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is bubble. Makes 9-12 servings.
November is here which means Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Everyone looks forward to gathering around the dinner table with family and friends for a traditional holiday feast. An essential part of Thanksgiving dinner is dessert. Whether your family loves warm pumpkin pie, homemade apple pie or delicious pecan pie Thanksgiving is not complete without the finishing touch to your holiday meal.
Come in to Macey’s today and check out our Giant Bake-Lot Sale with big savings to stock up on all you need to bake up all your Thanksgiving favorites.
Click here to view the great savings on these baking essential items and more:
- Pie filling
- Pie crust
- Baking cocoa
- Corn syrup
- Chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar
- Brown sugar
2 cups Augason Farms™ Dehydrated Potato Slices
1 large bag of broccoli
1 cup cheddar cheese
3 cups eggbeaters
1 cup low fat, cooked ham cubes
1 cup turkey sausage, cooked and crumbled
Cover potato slices with water. Soak for 15-30 minutes until tender. Drain and dry with paper towel. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish. Brown potato slices in a nonstick skillet. Pour into bottom of baking dish. Warm broccoli in skillet, then layer over potatoes. Warm ham and sausage and layer over broccoli. Mix together cheese and eggs, then pour over mixture. Bake at 350° F until eggs are set, 30-40 minutes. Serves 12.