3.4 oz. vanilla pudding prepared
8 oz. Cool Whip whipping cream
4 Snickers bars, chopped
1 cup caramel dip
1/4 cup chopped peanuts
Apple slices for dipping
Mix pudding and caramel dip together.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Add Snickers bars.
Top with chopped peanuts and dig in!
The s’more season is among us! There are so many delicious variations of s’mores to enjoy but have you tried adding a slice of freshness? Try Apple S’mores.
What you’ll need:
- Apples, sliced
- Hershey’s bar
- Large marshmallows
Wash apples and slice thinly. Roast marshmallows over open fire or barbecue. Assemble smore: apple, chocolate bar, marshmallow, apple slice. ENJOY!
A tasty marinade perfect for spring and summer grilling.
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
Place all ingredients in a gallon sized ziploc bag. Add 10-12 oz. of steak. Let sit for 2-3 hours in refrigerator. Grill steak. Enjoy!
The last thing you need this time of year is a complicated recipe 🙂 Try out this tasty and simple caramel apple recipe to take to any of your holiday gatherings.
- Kraft Caramels or Caramel Bits
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 4 apples (we suggest granny smith)
- wood sticks
- Rinse off your apples and pat them dry.
- Insert wood sticks into apples.
- Put wax paper onto a cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix caramels, vanilla and water in a medium saucepan over low heat until combined. Stir constantly.
- Dip apples into caramel mixture.
- Place apples on wax paper.
- Refrigerate until caramel is set.
You can also try a spin on the traditional caramel apples and do a caramel apple bar. It is great for parties. Follow caramel recipe above but instead cut apples into slices right before party. Have sticks available for guests to spear the apples and dip into caramel sauce. Place an array of dipping toppings in small bowls. Some great topping ideas are sprinkles, crushed cookies, nuts, chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs.