Celebrate Pioneer Day with Ace Hardware. With everything needed for grilling, including grills, accessories, seasonings and sauces, along with bulk propane available at our Draper and Murray locations. Ace Rewards members receive free assembly and delivery on grills over $399.
Transitioning to Food Club allows our store to have a better supply of products to meet your needs now and in the future. Food Club provides updated and more appealing packaging, affordable prices, uncompromising quality and a double-money back guarantee. Plus, Food Club offers many new items unavailable previously. We’re excited about the update and look forward to hearing your feedback.
Combined with other exclusive brands like Culinary Tours and Full Circle, our store is ready to deliver the items you want at prices that will make you smile.
Click here to learn more about our exclusive brands.
There’s a new store brand in the neighborhood and if you’re a savvy shopper, it’s one you need to know. Food Club, found exclusively at your local grocer, is the secret to shopping smart and saving big. Food Club offers national-brand quality at lower prices. Plus, Food Club has a double money back guarantee, so you can shop with confidence.
Food Club has a tremendous legacy, pleasing shoppers since 1945. Since that time, Food Club has been the premier choice for local grocers. With more than 2,600 items, each with a double-money back guarantee, Food Club offers great quality at affordable prices.
Newly redesigned labels, tested with shoppers, have product benefit “bubbles” on front of each package making healthy shopping easier. Plus, “Essential Choice” products feature light-blue packaging and calls out special benefits including low fat, low sugar and low sodium, helping shoppers make smarter choices.
Click here to learn more about our exclusive brands.
Food Club…Add flavor to life.
The Peruvians know how to achieve the summits of great-tasting chili. That’s the flavor packed into this epic trail mix recipe.
Four-ingredient trail mix
1 cup Kettle Cooked Peruvian Style Chili Peanuts
1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
1 cup dried fruits (bananas, peaches, apples)
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Grilled corn on the cob is a staple side dish for every summertime barbecue. The classic grilled corn smothered in butter, salt and pepper is always a hit but kick up the flavor a notch with these five ways to dress up your corn on the cob.
Bacon Cheddar: Spread low fat mayonnaise on warm corn. Roll in grated cheddar cheese and chopped cooked bacon.
Mexican Style: Spread low fat mayonnaise on warm corn. Roll in crumbed cotija or feta cheese. Sprinkle with chile powder. Top with fresh lime juice if desired.
Garlic Old Bay Butter: Mix together 4 tablespoons butter, softened, 1 small garlic clove, pressed, and 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning. Spread on corn and sprinkle with additional Old Bay seasoning.
Italian Style: Spread pesto on corn and sprinkle with fresh Parmesan.
Buffalo Grilled Corn: Top corn with butter and Frank’s Red Hot sauce.
Delicious flaky scones filled with fresh strawberries and topped with a creamy glaze.
What you’ll need:
For the scones:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 6 Tbsp salted butter, cubed
- 10-12 small strawberries, diced
- 3/4 cup half & half
For the glaze:
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 425 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Cut in butter to flour with a pastry blender until mixture is small crumbs. Add strawberries and gently toss into mixture until strawberries are evenly coated. Fold in half & half until all mixture comes together. Flatten dough into a 1-inch think rectangle on a floured surface. Cut flattened dough into six squares. Cut each square into two triangles. Place cut scones onto baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden. Remove scones from baking sheet and place on cooling rack with sheet of parchment underneath.
In a small bowl mix together powdered sugar, vanilla and half & half until smooth. Consistency should be a perfect drizzle. Use whisk or spoon to drizzle glaze on scones. Enjoy!
Cool, crisp and healthy salads are the perfect snack, starter or complete meal. When you get a salad right it is a colorful meal full of flavor, texture and nutrients. Follow these five steps to make every salad taste amazing!
- Step 1: Choose a base- Decide what kind of salad you are going to make and then figure out the perfect leafy green. Remember the darker the green the greater it is in nutritional value. Some great options: Romaine, arugula, butterhead lettuce, red leaf, green leaf, spinach, cress, cabbage, collard green, etc.
- Step 2: Add produce- This is where you add color, texture and flavor to your salad. The more color you add to your salad the more variety of nutrients you get. Put at least two types of produce into your salad for a total of 2 cups produce. Some great produce options: bell peppers, brocolli, carrots, cucumber, green beans, radishes, corn, tomato, cauliflower, beets, onions, mushrooms, etc.
- Step 3: Make it filling with protein- A salad turns into a meal when you add protein. Choose lean sources of protein to keep your salad good and healthy. Some great protein options: black beans, chicken, ham, turkey, eggs, salmon, lentils, kidney beans, tuna, garbanzo beans, edamame, tofu, peas, pork,etc.
- Step 4: Boost with flavor- Make your salad spectacular with salad toppings that add crunch and flavor. You don’t need much to boost your salad. Some great flavor boosters: bacon bits, chia seeds, cranberries, olives, raisins, salsa, almonds, blue cheese, feta cheese,etc.
- Step 5: Dress it up- No salad is complete with dressing. Pick a salad dressing that will compliment the flavors. You don’t want to drown out your salad–you don’t need more than 2 tablespoons of dressing. Try out low calorie options or try a recipe to make your own.
They say you can’t have it all, but they’re wrong when it comes to this Fruit Pizza.
- 1 package of ready-to-bake sugar cookies
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 kiwi, peeled, halved, and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup honey
Spray 12-inch pizza pan with non-stick spray. Press cookie dough evenly onto pan. Bake according to package.
Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until fluffy. Spread evenly over cooked and cooled cookie dough. Top with fruit and honey. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
It’s watermelon season! The perfect refreshing snack, barbecue side dish or treat for sunny days. Watermelon is a summertime essential. Make sure your watermelon is ripe and delicious by following these FOUR steps while selecting your perfect melon.
- Look for field spot: The field spot is the yellow spot where the melon rested on the ground. Ripe melons have a creamy yellow or orangish spots, not white.
- Look for webbing: The brown web-like spots on the melon mean that bees touched the melon several times. The more pollination, the sweeter the watermelon will be.
- Look for a round melon: Oblong melons often have a watery taste. Round melons typically are sweeter.
- Choose an average size: It’s best to choose neither the largest or smallest melons. Choose a melon that is average in size and feels heavy.
Fruits are absolutely delicious, but often tend to have some quirks that make eating them difficult. Here are a couple of hacks to make your fruit experience 10/10 every time.
Banana Ice Cream
Bananas are incredibly versatile- in fact, you can make healthy ice cream by blending the until smooth and freezing them.
Fresh Apple Slices
Keep apple slices from browning by soaking them in 2 tbs. of honey and 1 cup of water.
No Mess Pomegranates
To easily remove the seeds from the pomegranates, cut the pom in half and place underwater in a bowl. From there, use your hands to easily remove the seeds. Strain, serve, and enjoy!
Hull Strawberries like a Champ
Making fresh strawberry jam? Hull the entire batch with a straw. Starting at the bottom, simply push the straw up the middle of the strawberry for the perfect hull every time.
Left over Fruit
Have a couple of mix-and-match berries left over from a fruit salad. Put them in an ice tray, fill with water, and freeze for a refreshing and infusing water.