Are you a culinary adventurer? Breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snacks, Culinary Tours has got you covered. Culinary Tours takes care to select flavors inspired from all over the globe and bring them straight to your table so that you can “Taste the World Without the Trip”. With each product being connected to culture, cuisine, recipe, or story, you are sure to discover a wide variety of new flavors and weekly must-haves.
Culinary Tours’ fine recipes are inspired by local and authentic flavors from 21 different countries. Within minutes, serve Spanakopita straight from blue and white cliff’s of Greece or top the fragrant jasmine rice with the classic Indian Tikka Masala for a flavorful dinner.
Come in to find and explore Culinary Tours.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 loaf of Culinary Tours Sliced Brioche
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- Confectioners sugar
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, and milk. Add cinnamon and nutmeg: whisk to combine.
Layer bread slices in a shallow baking dish and pour over egg mixture; let stand until bread begins to absorb liquid, 2 to 3 minutes more.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place a baking sheet or ovenproof serving platter in oven.
Working in batches, coat the bottom of a medium skillet with some of the clarified butter and heat over medium-high heat. Add 3 to 4 slices of soaked bread and cook until golden brown and crisp, adding butter as necessary to help browning and to give the French toast and nutty flavor. Transfer French toast to baking sheet in oven to keep warm. Repeat process with remaining clarified butter, soaked bread, and butter.
Serve French toast immediately dusted with confectioners’ sugar, syrup, and fresh fruit or bacon, if desired.
Enjoy this healthy and absolutely delicious breakfast (or any time of the day) sandwich!
- 3 cups Full Circle Organic Baby Arugula
- ¼ cup Full Circle Organic Balsamic Dressing
- 4 large slices pumpernickel or coarse grain bread
- 2 tablespoons Full Circle Organic Butter, softened
- ¾ cup part skim ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons Full Circle Olive Oil
- 4 large Full Circle Organic Eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh Full Circle Organic Chives
- Freshly ground Full Circle Organic Pepper
- Combine arugula and dressing, set aside.
- Preheat broiler.
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with ½ tablespoon butter and place on broiler pan, buttered side up.
- Broil until lightly toasted.
- Combine ricotta and Parmesan cheeses; spread ¼ cup over each slice of bread.
- Top cheese on each slice of bread with an equal amount of arugula.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large non-stick skillet; fry 2 eggs, until whites are set, about 4 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining oil and eggs.
- Place eggs over arugula on each sandwich and sprinkle with chives and pepper.
We are dedicated to providing you with a positive grocery shopping experience. We know that starts with a great store atmosphere and continues with the products you purchase. That is why we’ve worked hard to bring you top-quality exclusive brands at a great price. With over 4,000 items, these brands stretch across the entire store from grocery and frozen to natural and organic.
They are names you know and brands you love and can trust to ensure the meals you feed your family are healthy and delicious.
- Full Circle™ is committed to delivering great-tasting, 100% natural, organic and environmentally friendly products. Learn more>>
- Culinary Tours brings the world to your kitchen with carefully selected food, inspired by flavors from across the globe or across the road.
- Buckley Farms is a delicious line of meat entrees made with quality ingredients that consistently deliver great flavor.
- Food Club® delivers great tasting and affordable products to your hometown grocer, always embracing the importance of your community.
- TopCare® has affordable products that are as effective as the big brands, all in your favorite grocery store-from first aid to vitamins, over the counter drugs and beauty care. Learn more>>
- Simply Done product help clean up life’s little messes for less with its array of soft, strong and absorbent paper products.
These are just some of our great exclusive brands that we offer. Try one of our exclusive brands the next time you shop with us and we promise you won’t be disappointed.
Check out all our exclusive brands here.
The perfect sweet and zesty BBQ sauce that is delicious on any of your favorite meats.
What you’ll need:
- 4 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
Mix together all ingredients in medium sauce pan. Slowly bring combined ingredients to boil over medium high heat. Once boiling reduce heat to medium low. Stir constantly and let simmer for 20 minutes.
Tender ribs packed with barbecue flavor.
What you’ll need:
2 racks of pork ribs ( 5 lbs.)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce – try out this delicious option!
Preheat oven to 350 F. Cover baking sheet with two double layers of foil (one for each rack of rib) and place ribs on top. Stir together all ingredients except BBQ sauce. Rub all over ribs. Wrap each rack. Bake for 2 hours or until ribs are cooked through and tender. Open foil package and pour juices from rib unto a cup or bowl. Put foil back covering the ribs and refrigerated. Once cooled re-wrap ribs with foil.
Turn on grill at high heat. Place ribs on grill and cover with BBQ sauce often. Turn occasionally. Let them heat through for about 7-10 minutes.
Remove from grill and onto cutting board to cut between ribs to separate. Enjoy with extra barbecue sauce.
Dad’s love breakfast. It’s a plain and simple fact. Treat them to this delicious all-in-one breakfast sandwich that is sure to start their day right.
1 English muffin, toasted
1 egg, overeasy
1 small slice of ham or 2 slices of bacon
1 tbs butter
1 slice of cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp of all purpose seasoning
Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
Place the bacon or ham in the pan and cook until crisp. Remove from pan.
Crack egg into pan. Let cook until bubbles start to form around the yolk (2-3 minutes). Flip and let cook for 1 minute. Season with all purpose seasoning. Remove from pan.
Add butter and melt. Split the English muffin in half and place face down until toasty. Flip and add cheese to bottom English muffin. Cook until melted and toasted. Remove from pan.
Stack the perfect breakfast sandwich by setting the the bacon or ham on the bottom bun, the egg, and then the top bun to finish it up.
Enjoy and Happy Father’s Day!
Father’s Day is this Sunday so it is time to decide how you are going to celebrate the men in your life. We all know that the way to any man’s heart is through his stomach. So why not get a gift that will have his heart and his stomach smiling? We have put together a list of 15 ways you and your kids can show love this Father’s Day with food.
- Soda: You’re the best POP!
- Nuts: We are NUTS about you Dad!
- Fresh Baked Muffins: We would be MUFFIN without you Dad!
- Popcorn: To the best POP in the world!
- Swedish Fish: You’re a CATCH! Happy Father’s Day!
- Reeses Pieces: We love you to PIECES Dad!
- Kit Kat: Take a break today Dad! You deserve it!
- Donuts: Donut you know? You’re an awesome Dad!
- Pops Basket (include Corn Pops, Pop-Tarts, Popcorn, Pop Rocks, Poppyseed muffins, Quaker Popped Chips: Happy POPS Day!
- Fruit Basket: We are BANANAS about you Dad!
- Pizza: Any way you slice it…you’re the best Dad!
- Peanut M&Ms: To my slightly nutty but sweet Dad!
- Ice Cream: Dad, you’re the COOLest!
- Fresh Baked Cookies: Dad, you’re one smart COOKIE!
- Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears: We love you BEAR-Y much!
It’s the perfect time of year to tell someone “Thank You” with these clever Candy Grams.
- “It’s been a JOY knowing you”
- “It’s been a JOY being in your class”
- “You make me burst with JOY“
- “I MINT to tell you how much I appreciate you”
Starburst Popcorn is a great way to sweeten up your favorite movie snack!
20 of any color Starburst
1 tbs butter
1/4 cup light corn syrup
2 cups kettle corn
Unwrap Starburst candies and line a baking sheets with parchment paper.
Add butter, corn syrup, and Starbursts to saucepan. Over low heat, stir mixture constantly until melted.
Pour Starburst mixture over popcorn and carefully mix. Spread the Starburst popcorn evenly on the baking sheet. Let sit for 30 minutes until the mixture has hardened and set.