Blend your favorite southwestern flavors together for a tasty breakfast!
2 tbs butter
2 tbs Culinary Tours corn Salsa
Whisk eggs in bowl.
Cut avocados and tomato into bite sized cubes.
Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan.
Add eggs, use spatula to fold as they cook so bottom doesn’t become hard.
Add avocado and tomato before eggs set (still runny)
continue to use spatula to fold eggs until firm. Plate eggs and put Culinary Tours Corn Salsa on top.
Serve with toast or tortillas!
A classic dessert with a touch of patriotic perfection.
What you’ll need:
For the cupcakes:
- 1 white cake mix
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Red food dye
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
For the frosting:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Red & blue food dye
Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix cake mix and cocoa powder into a small bowl. Set aside. Combine eggs, oil, buttermilk, yogurt and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir in cake mixture to liquid mixture. Add red food due to mixture until batter is desired red color. Mix in apple cider vinegar. Place cupcake liners in pans. Fill liners with batter 3/4 full. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let completely cool and remove cupcakes from pan.
To make cream cheese frosting, beat softened cream cheese and butter on low for 2-3 minutes. Add in vanilla and slowly add in powdered sugar. If frosting is too thick add a little milk. If frosting is too thin add some more powdered sugar. Separate frosting into three bowls. One for red, white and blue. Use the red and blue food dyes to color the frosting to desired colors. Place each of the frosting colors into small piping bags. Cut off a tip about 1 inch up from point. Place a 1M piping tip or large circle tip into a large piping bag. Put the three small red, white and blue filled piping bags into the large piping bag. Make sure the small piping bag tips are at the same level in the large bag so when piped you get an equal amount of each color. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes in circular motion. Top with patriotic sprinkles. Enjoy!
Makes 24 cupcakes.
A cool, delectable treat that the whole family will enjoy on a warm summer day.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 5 strawberries, sliced
Whisk together milk, yogurt and sugar in medium bowl.
Put 2-3 strawberry slices, 2-3 raspberries and a few blueberries in each popsicle mold. Pour milk mixture into molds over fruit. Gently shake and tap the molds to release air bubbles and ensure molds are completely full. Freeze for 6-8 hours. To release popsicles from molds run sides under warm water.
Yield: 10 popsicles
Baked beans are the perfect side dish to any backyard BBQ.
- 3 (28 ounce) cans of your favorite baked beans
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 cup crispy cooked bacon
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Mix all of the ingredients together. Place mixture in greased 9×13 pan and bake for 2 hours.
A tray full of red, white and blue and super sweet fruit too!
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb. strawberries, halved
- 1 container blueberries
- bag of mini marshmallows
- large marshmallows
Wash and slice strawberries in half. Wash blueberries. Form star with mini marshmallows in the middle of the platter. Surround marshmallows with blueberries to form circle. Line blueberry circle with strawberries. Cut large marshmallows in half and place around strawberries to form circle. Add another row of sliced strawberries. Enjoy!
A great activity for this patriotic week–everyone is sure to have a blast making these patriotic candy poppers.
What you’ll need:
- toilet paper tubes
- scrapbook or cardstock paper
- tissue paper
- candy and confetti
- adhesive-hot glue gun, glue sticks, double stick tap, glue dots or tape runner
1.Measure the length of your toilet paper tubes and cut a strip of scrapbook or cardstock paper to wrap around it. Use adhesive to secure.
2. Cut a piece of tissue paper that will fit inside the toilet paper tube–the circumference. Line the bottom inside edge of the tube with adhesive. Press the tissue paper on adhesive all around the inside circumference. This will the be the tail of your popper.
3. Gather the tissue paper together once adhered to tube and tie with ribbon or string. Cut off excess tissue paper. You only need a few inches of tissue paper below where the ribbon/string is tied.
4. Cut a large half circle out of scrapbook/cardstock paper and roll into a cone. Trim to desired length.
5. Fill tubes with candy and confetti. Line the top edge of toilet paper tube with adhesive and secure cone top onto the tube.
6. When you are ready to celebrate hold the toilet paper tube and pull the tied tissue paper section and POP to get your sweet surprise!
Show your Patriotism with this delicious Red, White and Bleu Burger!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbs olive oil
- t tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 ounces bleu cheese
- 2 cups arugula or lettuce
- 4 toasted buns
- Dijon mustard
- Combine first six ingredients and separate into four equal sized patties approximately 3/4 inches thick.
- Grill the burgers on medium high heat until golden brown and slightly charred on the first side, about 4-6 minutes (depending on how you like your meat.) Flip over the burgers and repeat.
- While burger is cooking, cook bacon on a skillet, drain excess grease.
- Add bleu cheese to burger 1 minute before finished cooking. Toast buns on grill.
- Toss arugula with 2 tsp. of olive oil. Top burger with arugula, bacon, Dijon mustard and any other toppings of choice (tomato, onion, etc.).
Creamy Red Button Vintage Creamery ice cream sandwiched between two soft chocolate chip cookies with a touch of red, white and blue. The perfect treat for your patriotic celebrations.
What you’ll need:
- Red Button Vintage Creamery Vanilla Bean ice cream
- Chocolate chip cookies, homemade or bakery fresh
- Patriotic sprinkles
If making homemade cookies, make cookies according to recipe instructions and let cool completely. Once cookies are completely cooled place a scoop of ice cream on the cookie and sandwich between another cookie. Place sprinkles on small plate. Roll edges of ice cream into the sprinkles. Serve immediately.
For more tasty recipes with Red Button Vintage Creamery ice cream click here.
Are you a culinary adventurer? Breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snacks, Culinary Tours has got you covered. Culinary Tours takes care to select flavors inspired from all over the globe and bring them straight to your table so that you can “Taste the World Without the Trip”. With each product being connected to culture, cuisine, recipe, or story, you are sure to discover a wide variety of new flavors and weekly must-haves.
Culinary Tours’ fine recipes are inspired by local and authentic flavors from 21 different countries. Within minutes, serve Spanakopita straight from blue and white cliff’s of Greece or top the fragrant jasmine rice with the classic Indian Tikka Masala for a flavorful dinner.
Come in to find and explore Culinary Tours.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 loaf of Culinary Tours Sliced Brioche
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- Confectioners sugar
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, and milk. Add cinnamon and nutmeg: whisk to combine.
Layer bread slices in a shallow baking dish and pour over egg mixture; let stand until bread begins to absorb liquid, 2 to 3 minutes more.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place a baking sheet or ovenproof serving platter in oven.
Working in batches, coat the bottom of a medium skillet with some of the clarified butter and heat over medium-high heat. Add 3 to 4 slices of soaked bread and cook until golden brown and crisp, adding butter as necessary to help browning and to give the French toast and nutty flavor. Transfer French toast to baking sheet in oven to keep warm. Repeat process with remaining clarified butter, soaked bread, and butter.
Serve French toast immediately dusted with confectioners’ sugar, syrup, and fresh fruit or bacon, if desired.