Spinach and artichoke dip is always a good idea. Throw together this recipe favorite that never goes out of style!
Find your ingredients and save more with Case Lot! View the weekly ad here.
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded (mozzarella/parmesan)
14 oz. can artichoke
1 cup frozen spinach, thawed
4 garlic cloves, minced
Salt and pepper
In a medium saucepan, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella and parmesan until they are all melted together.
Remove spinach from package and drain by applying pressure.
Next, drain artichokes and chop to the size of your liking.
Add the spinach and artichoke to your cheese mixture and cook for several minutes until everything is combined and heated through. Add in minced garlic, and combine once more.
Remove from heat and serve with your choice of bread, crackers, etc.
It’s the best time to fill your pantry with deals by the dozen, including savings on the new Food Club brand.
Mark your calendars because case lot starts March 6! Our case lot sale is a great opportunity to stockpile canned goods for emergencies and food storage. But don’t get stuck thinking canned goods can’t be used to create fresh, delicious and healthy meals. Canned goods mixed with other fresh ingredients are perfect for quick and easy meals your family will love. Here are five ways to use canned case lot items in your everyday cooking.
- Top your pizza with canned fruits or vegetables. Canned pineapple and olives are the perfect pizza toppings. Don’t forget to keep canned tomato sauce on hand for your pizza sauce.
- Keep canned beans and corn on hand to throw in soups, and salads. Beans are a great source of protein and fiber and will make any meal feel heartier. Corn adds instant flavor and crunch to any dish.
- Canned tomatoes are a must have on your pantry shelves. Canned tomatoes are delicious in salsa, soups, pastas and sauces. Try adding diced tomatoes to plain tomato sauce for a tasty pasta sauce.
- Canned peaches and other fruits are perfect for fruit salad, and even tastier mixed into yogurt or muffins. Try making a fruit syrup and serving over waffles or pancakes.
- Soups and broths are the perfect pantry partner because they are always ready to go. Chicken and beef broth are a staple in many soups and sauces. Canned soups are used in many recipes to add flavor and save time.
Check back soon to see all the case lot deals for this season!
Spread the joy of the holiday season to your neighbor and friends with simple and delicious gifts you can buy while shopping at Macey’s. We have some amazing deals right now that are sure to delight your wallet and your neighbors.
Here are some great ideas:
- Give a beautifully packaged gift box.
- Create a orange wreath with cellophane and bows.
- Happy Holidays! Orange you glad we are neighbors? We are!
- Simply place a bow on top of the canister or packaging and tada!
- Warmest wishes this holiday season!
- Baby it’s cold outside! So stay warm this holiday season!
- Wishing you a sparkling holiday season!
- We wish you a “sparkly” Christmas!
- You’re the best thing since sliced bread! Merry Christmas!
- Wrap gift with “Baked with Love” tag.
- We made this sweet treat for you to eat! Happy Holidays!
These are just a few simple ideas for your neighbor gifts.
Stockings are such fun surprises Christmas morning but sometimes it is hard to decide what to put in them . Do you put candy, healthy snacks or toys? It is always such a dilemma. Don’t worry though, just come on in and we have everything you need!
Clementines or Oranges-The Christmas Orange story is such a classic which is one of the many reasons that clementines or oranges are a perfect stocking stuffer.
Sweets Orange Sticks-Delicious and local. With the melt-in-your-mouth chocolate and the yummy jelly center, these will be a big pleaser!
Stephen’s Hot Cocoa-A local favorite, Stephen’s Hot Cocoa is sure to warm anyone up this holiday season. With multiple flavors to choose from, there is now way you can go wrong!
Gift Cards-Gift cards are perfect. They fit right in the stocking but pack so much. A gift card allows so many choices and so much selection.
Candy Bars-Who doesn’t love a candy bar on Christmas? We have multiple flavors and sizes to choose from for the perfect topper on the stocking.
Batteries-Crucial but forgotten. So many times, a new toy is given that requires batteries. To avoid that panic on Christmas morning, come in and pick up some batteries to throw in the stockings so when they want to play with their new toy, you are the hero.
Hurry in today to get these and other amazing stocking stuffers!
Do you want a free turkey this Thanksgiving? From now until November 13th you can earn points to go towards your free turkey.
650+ points = FREE up to $20.00
500-649 points = $10 turkey discount
400-499 points = $5 turkey discount
You can redeem your turkey discount from November 14-24.
Discount is eligible on a Norbest frozen turkey.
Come in and start earning points towards your free turkey today!
Pumpkin spice season is here! Enjoy these warm spiced waffles perfectly paired with a crisp fall morning.
1/2 cup Food Club® vegetable oil
1/2 cup Food Club® sugar
1/2 cup Food Club® brown sugar, packed
15 oz. Food Club® Pure Pumpkin Puree
2 eggs, separated
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie spice
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups Food Club® all purpose flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
Heat waffle iron to medium heat.
In a large bowl mix together oil, sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin, egg yolks and milk until smooth. Add pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Set aside.
In a small bowl mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add the flour mixture to pumpkin mixture until combined. Set aside.
In another small bowl whisk together two egg whites until white, fluffy and soft peaks form. Gently fold egg whites into batter.
Place 3/4-1 cup batter on waffle iron. Cook for 3 minutes.
Enjoy with whipped cream, syrup and butter.
Caselot is around the corner. Fill out this form and drop it off at our customer service.
Click on the link below to download and print out. See store for details
Case Lot Order Form 2018
These tasty treats are a TOUCHDOWN! Perfectly festive for tailgating season.
What you’ll need:
- Brownie mix
- white icing tube
Make brownies according to package directions. Line pan with foil and leave 2 inches of foil above pan. This will ensure an easy removal of brownies from pan.
Once brownies are cooled, lift from pan. Use a football cookie cutter, 2-3.5 inches, to cut brownie into football shapes. Pipe on the decorative laces with white icing.
Creamy buttercream sandwiched between soft oatmeal cookies–easy to make and full of pantry staple items.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbps milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl mix together butter and sugars and mix for about 2-3 minutes until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla.
In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add to wet ingredients in small increments. Add in oats.
Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Drop dough by 1.5 tablespoons onto sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Let cookies cool.
To make filling: beat together butter until fluffy and then slowly add powdered sugar. Add vanilla and milk. Add more milk if needed to reach desired consistency. Spread or pipe on cookies.
Grab some chips, make this dip, gather family & friends and you are set for a good time.
What you’ll need:
- 15 oz. Food Club corn, drained
- 15 oz. Food Club black beans, drain and rinse
- 15 oz. black eyed peas, drain and rinse
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
In large bowl, mix together corn, onion, black beans and black eyed peas. Gently fold in tomatoes, avocados and cilantro. Set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, vinegar, lime juice,sugar, salt, pepper and garlic powder with a whisk until combined. Pour dressing over corn, black bean mixture and toss to coat completely.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Be sure to toss right before serving.