Sneak a little bit of healthy into a delicious chocolate treat! These avocado brownies are sure to be a hit dessert at any house.
- 1 large avocado- peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 Food Club eggs
- 1/3 cup Food Club light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbs Food Club butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 pan.
- In a food processor, blend avocado, eggs, sugar, maple syrup, butter, and vanilla until completely smooth. Scrape down the sides and add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Again, blend until completely smooth.
- Transfer mixture into greased pan and bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy by themselves or with ice cream.