These tasty melt sandwiches are an easy meal idea made with fresh slices of French bread topped with chicken, cranberries and creamy brie cheese.
Get everything you need to make this tasty recipe from the comfort of home. Shop online now >>
Prep: 15 minutes Bake: 10 minutes Serves: 4
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) chicken breast, drained
- ⅓ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinaigrette
- 8 slices French bread
- ½ (8-ounce) wheel Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°; spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir chicken, cranberry sauce and vinaigrette. Makes about 1 2/3 cups.
- Spray 1 side of each bread slice with cooking spray. Place 4 slices, sprayed side down, on prepared pan; top with chicken mixture, cheese and remaining bread slices, sprayed side up. Bake sandwiches 10 minutes or until cheese melts and bread is golden brown, turning once.
- Cut sandwiches diagonally in half to serve.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 sandwich): 516 Calories, 15g Fat (6g Saturated), 75mg Cholesterol, 998mg Sodium, 61g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 13g Sugars, 33g Protein