Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes Total time: 35 minutes Serves: 4
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lb Food Club Frozen Chicken, thawed and diced
- 2 cups Food Club Frozen Parisian Blend Vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tube Food Club Pizza Dough
- 1 cup Food Club Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Food Club Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Food Club Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 475°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small skillet combine vinegar and brown sugar on medium heat. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring frequently, until vinegar has reduced by half and is a syrupy consistency. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, vegetables, salt, and red pepper flakes. Sauté until chicken is just cooked through, 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Press or roll pizza dough into a 9×13 inch rectangle. Cover with marinara sauce and coat evenly with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Top with cooked chicken and vegetables.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until crust is light golden brown. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with fresh basil.