This easy overnight oats recipe is a simple nutrient-packed breakfast that you can make ahead for busy mornings that is both fruity and delicious.
Get everything you need to make this tasty dish from the comfort of home. Shop online now >>
Prep: 15 minutes plus thawing and chilling Serves: 4
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup frozen berry medley, thawed and drained
- 1 cup frozen chopped mango, thawed and drained
- 1 cup vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Granola and/or pistachios for garnish (optional)
- In medium bowl, stir oats, milk and syrup. Makes about 4 cups.
- Alternately layer berries, oat mixture and mango into 4 (8-ounce) glass jars with lids; top with yogurt and sprinkle with chia seeds. Cover jars and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve parfaits sprinkled with granola and pistachios, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 jar): 319 Calories, 5g Fat (1g Saturated), 2mg Cholesterol, 116mg Sodium, 60g Carbohydrates, 7g Fiber, 28g Sugars, 11g Protein