Whether you’re spending your time with your family or a special someone, these super cute heart-shaped pancakes are the perfect way to start off Valentine’s Day.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- powdered sugar
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Combine milk, eggs, oil, and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Add to flour mixture and stir until moistened.
- Heat pan over medium heat and lightly oil. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot griddle into heart shape. Cook until bubbles begin to pop, and flip.
- Add powdered sugar, your favorite syrup, and enjoy!