Make these Lovebug cookies for the perfect family treat! Celebrate Valentines Day with these adorable and delicious dipped cookies to share with all of your loved ones.
1 package of chocolate sandwich cookies
1 bag of white chocolate chips (or any chocolate you’d like)
Red food coloring
1 package of candy eyeballs
- Start this family fun activity by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl until softened. Mix in red food coloring until you reach the color you like.
- Take your sandwich cookies, and dip about halfway in. Coat both sides if possible. Lay dipped cookies onto baking sheet.
- Sprinkle dipped cookies with sprinkles of your choice. Then add the candy eyeballs by using the leftover chocolate as glue.
- Leave cookies to set and chocolate to harden. Put it in the freezer to speed up the process.
- Serve, and enjoy!