Dip your way into chocolate and marshmallow heaven with these Food Club chocolate dipped marshmallows. With just a few simple ingredients, you will be able to create these adorable and delicious festive treats.
- Food Club marshmallows
- Food Club chocolate chips (white, semi-sweet and milk)
- Food Club food dye
- Festive sprinkles
- In 3 separate bowls, melt the white, semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips.
- Once the chips have melted, split the white chocolate into 3 separate containers and dye with pink and red food coloring.
- Dip each marshmallow in the desired chip and top with preferred sprinkles.
- Once all marshmallows have been dipped and dried, put 3 on each skewer. Enjoy!